West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
    btw. if anyone wants to go halves on a room let me know. and NO im not sleeping in your bed with you either...
    then whats the point?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by JDM4DOORLX
      the spot where Gaspar de Portola erected a cross in 1769.
      [/B]
      he he he, you said ERECTED

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I'm about 75% down to go. It is the weekend before finals, but it's not like I'm gonna study anyways. Just gotta slang some stuff to get some money

Comment

Sorry guys can't come, wife informed me that she has finals for college the week after and she wanted to come with me. I guess I'll have to come to a different event.
          My Ride!
          Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

well, in all honesty you do need a break from all that studying so why dont you just make a day trip out of it...hell, she could also bring her books along with her and study at the beach, what could be better? (other than not studying at all) plans are to go out sat nite so she could study all day while we're kicking it at the beach and relax at nite when we go out...try to convince her, she wont regret it cuz its a beautiful place.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Sorry guys can't come, wife informed me that she has finals for college the week after and she wanted to come with me. I guess I'll have to come to a different event.

that excuse is LAME!!!

j/k

eh. seriously i agree with arroz. she's not gonna want to burn herself out plus its a great environment to study... seriously. and its only one evening and a day... even if she doesn't study that day, itll be a good amount of time for everything she HAS studied to sink in

but, whatever

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Just a suggestion from my girl. But why don't we all go camping on the beach. Post up some tents, Get a bon fire going, get some alkie and kick it.
                my ride

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                  Just a suggestion from my girl. But why don't we all go camping on the beach. Post up some tents, Get a bon fire going, get some alkie and kick it.

i'm down. plus thats WAY cheaper than a hotel. i think i have a tent and i know we still have our little stove too (i needs my coffee!!!)

Comment

i'm down. plus thats WAY cheaper than a hotel. i think i have a tent and i know we still have our little stove too (i needs my coffee!!!)
                    thats sounds like a great idea...i could get a tent plus i know we have a couple of inflatable mattresses...plus it would be alot of fun...the money we save on the room we could put towards the al-key-hall...plus ive never gone camping

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                      thats sounds like a great idea...i could get a tent plus i know we have a couple of inflatable mattresses...plus it would be alot of fun...the money we save on the room we could put towards the al-key-hall...plus ive never gone camping

Maybe you guys can scout the area the day before to look for pic places, since I will only be there on Sunday. I imagine everyone from the North will be doing this as a day trip.

Comment

that excuse is LAME!!!

j/k

eh. seriously i agree with arroz. she's not gonna want to burn herself out plus its a great environment to study... seriously. and its only one evening and a day... even if she doesn't study that day, itll be a good amount of time for everything she HAS studied to sink in

but, whatever
                        Well I'll talk to her, we're kinda stressing on money right now too. She could study there. If we do go, I have an extra tent. It's mini, I use it backpacking and only one, maybe two people could sleep in it. I'l let you guys know soon.
                        My Ride!
                        Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

Well I'll talk to her, we're kinda stressing on money right now too. She could study there. If we do go, I have an extra tent. It's mini, I use it backpacking and only one, maybe two people could sleep in it. I'l let you guys know soon.
                          hey no prob. and my tent sleeps 3-ish...

...but im keeping my fingers crossed y'all can make it

hey bracer... you've been to the area - what beaches are there to camp at?

Comment

Well I have never camped there before but from what I see most of the places that would be cool to camp at are about a few miles north of monterey.Right now Manresa Upland State Beach is about 5 miles north of monterey and they have tent camping, beach bon fires, restrooms, and showers. Plus it is a non-city beach (more like a camp ground beach) so we don't have to worry about getting harrassed by cops. Knowing that we might have a couple people drinking who are a few days shy of 21 I think it would be the best idea. There is also seacliff but I don't think they allow fires. I am going to continue searching and talk to some of my friends from santa cruz, they know were all the good shit is at. I will have a good one picked out by tomorrow. I am also trying to
                            my ride

Comment

Maybe being the loving and thoughtful husband that you are, you can let the wife have the whole house all to herself, and you can take a short roadtrip somewhere so that she can concentrate 100% on her finals? Hmm now where would be a good place to go...?

Comment

Sorry guys, she is taking all the money to visit some of her family who is getting really sick. I think seeing her family who's gonna die is more important than hanging out drinking(not in a car) and burning out(in a car). So I guess I will have to go another time.
                                My Ride!
                                Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

Working...
                                X