No announcement yet.

West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright gangsters, I am on my way to cali now. So see you monterey goers on saturday. Ima be partying in salem washington tonight, this should be interesting. I got a long drive tonight and tomorrow, it's worth it though for one day of cali sunshine, it's gonna feel good to be home. Payce
    my ride

Comment

Let me know if you pass by Hercules.

Comment

HEYYYY!!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!!
        We're camping on the beach!!!! woooohoooo!

ok I've been watching the open site list @ Sunset state beach and FINALLY there were cancellations -- so I grabbed up two sites ... its 8 per site max and they have overflow parking (2 car/ site limit) if we needs it

it cost me $65 so whoever comes, we'll just split it evenly ... so it'll be damn cheap unless you all punk out!!!!

Check-in time there is 2pm - and for the LA peeps i'd like to get up there around 2 or 3 so we have time to chill out and check out the area ... which means i'll be leaving my place at about 10am

I am adding an invitation if anybody wants to come out this way friday nite and chill and crash so you don't have to drive so far on saturday - lemme know -- and if you don't creep me out (RAMIRO ) maybe i'll tell u where I live

hope that sounds good -- i think 2 sites is enough space right? they're 21 foot sites... if u think we need another one - lemme know

~*~CAss

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

I might just have to meet up with you on saturday morning instead of crashing the nite before (dont want you to take advantage of me while im asleep) but i mstill not sure if im going or not...but 65 divided isnt bad at all...do you take paypal? the only problem is if you guys decided to go out that nite i may have to pass cuz of the low funds and i dont want to be a drag for anyone...the biggest reasons i want to go is 1. camping out at the beach (never done that before) 2. the drive up (or down) PCH is awesome 3. meeting up with more fellow cb7 tuners 4. getting felt up as i sleep by cass and 5. i still have to drive up to fresno to pick up some stuff i bought...i'll definately let you know soon if i could go or not.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
            I might just have to meet up with you on saturday morning instead of crashing the nite before (dont want you to take advantage of me while im asleep) but i mstill not sure if im going or not...but 65 divided isnt bad at all...do you take paypal? the only problem is if you guys decided to go out that nite i may have to pass cuz of the low funds and i dont want to be a drag for anyone...the biggest reasons i want to go is 1. camping out at the beach (never done that before) 2. the drive up (or down) PCH is awesome 3. meeting up with more fellow cb7 tuners 4. getting felt up as i sleep by cass and 5. i still have to drive up to fresno to pick up some stuff i bought...i'll definately let you know soon if i could go or not.

yer so dirrrrrty

but i'm not going out that nite - that's why we're camping so we can all just chill out and get our drink on by tha campfire

Comment

I'm still down for that even though I don't have my cb7 anymore. I said I was going so I'm still going to go. Take care and see you on Saturday.
              TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
              183 horsepower at the wheels and
              182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                yer so dirrrrrty

but i'm not going out that nite - that's why we're camping so we can all just chill out and get our drink on by tha campfire
                ...what the hell are you talking about?!?!? i took a bath last week...so since we're not going out, im 90% sure im going...the misses has work stuff to take care of so im not sure if she's going or not.

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i'll go if my swaps done in time it's not tooo far from san bernardino, it sounds hella fun like i said if my cars done if not that would suck
                  CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

So wuts the plan? haha Since i live in San jose i can meet u guys up later about 7ish because i have to wait for my friend to get off work and we can get our party on. Who is gonna supply the booze and as well we can pitch in and all that fun stuff.....

But plan is meet there When?
                    and since each person is going to drive there cb7 is there extra parking outside of the state beach?
                    and finally ... The address so i can map quest it?
                    O another question haha.... For food where do we meet to buy those??

Just some prep questions before we just all go there and decided we need to EAT!!!

Comment

all you LA kids can meet me in Ventura at Barnes & Noble:

FROM THE 101:
                      Take the Telephone road exit off the 101N in Ventura and make a right - ill be in the Barnes & Noble parking lot... it's right there

FROM THE PCH:
                      when the freeway ends after Pleasant Valley Road, make a left at Channel Islands Blvd and continue on through town -- at Ventura Road you will see to your left the big razor wired fence around the navy base, and at Victoria Road that fence will end -- continue straight as channel islands turns into harbor (you don't have to do anything, it just changes) -- take this a couple miles to Olivas Park Road and turn right, then at the next light (~1 mi) make a left onto Telephone Road you will pass under the 101 freeway about 1/2 mile (5 lights?) down the road and then B&N will be just there on your right

....looks like a lot but it really isn't - i just added in some landmarks so you don't think you're lost

SO we'll leave from Barnes & Noble im hoping for 9:30 am but 10 would be fine -- i would just like to get up there sooner than later so we have time to relax and whatever - if we leave at this time then we should get there btwn 3 & 4 with a stop in the middle somewhere

as for parking, yes there is overflow parking available

as for food - i dunno i imagine there's a grocery store up there that we can all go in on. what i have done in the past with group camping trips is we all chip in like 10 bucks, decide what we want to eat, then a couple people go get the food -- whatever change is left we just divide up evenly

***EDIT*** i left it at 2 sites - we have 12 rsvp's for the nite so i think 2 will be fine***

my RSVP's for CAMPING(these are people who have DIRECTLY pm'ed me to confirm):

1. Me (yes i pm myself all the time ) - 1 people, +1 car
                      2. arrozburner - 2 people, +1 car
                      3. bracersi - 1 people, +1 car
                      4. 1SWEETACCORD - 1 people, +1 car
                      5. accordhappy - 1 people, +1 car
                      6. cyberneo344ib - 4 people, +1 cars
                      7. Shah from AWC - 2 people, +1 car

these people plus the following for the sunday meet:

8. faxpro - 1 people, +1 car
                      9. 1badwag - 1 people, +1 car
                      10. Prez808 - 1 people, +1 car

my maybes:
                      11. Raceboy
                      12. CB7xTURBO

y'all need to let me know SOON if you haven't already if you're coming or not - pm or im me - god knows im always around - im gonna try for that third site, so it looks like camping will round out to about $10 a person as long as no one punks out

ok thats enough for now

late

~*~Cass
                      Last edited by i'm the girl; 06-03-2005, 02:18 AM.

Comment

i'll be there with bells on...yes, BELLS! but why barnes and noble...i didnt think you knew how to read

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

more fees and such

assuming that all who have rsvp'ed show up it will be:
                          $5 per person to camp + $6 per car to park

you can pay ME directly $5/ ea for camping since i have already made the reservations and three others may pay me another $6 directly for the other 3 spots at the sites

anyone else will pay for a parking pass from the front of the park when we arrive and will park in the overflow area for the nite

anyone who is under 18 NEEDS to bring a written permission note from a parent...it's park regulation and i won't be held responsible if they turn you away...

If you want, I can get the beer since ill get it cheap here on base - but i need to know WHO IS GOING TO DRINK so that i can get enough and figure out how much you'll each need to chip in - also what would you like to drink? I was thinking newcastle and corona and maybe something else - but u tell me!!!

Comment

corona please...i'll swing by and get some limes...i'll see if i have an extra bottle of something to see if we could make some type of mixxed drink for the lite drinkers...i'll give you the money when i meet up with you cass...thanks again for taking care of all of this...heres a big for you

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Monteray

Yea the +5 people are down to drink as well... just tell us how much and we dont care ... i just like beer tho =)

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                                i'll be there with bells on...yes, BELLS! but why barnes and noble...i didnt think you knew how to read

shhhhhhhhhhhh !

but yeah ok: update:

What I have to contribute:
                                *camp stove & percolator
                                *propane lantern
                                *alcohol

What we need:
                                *coolers
                                *fire grate (or do the state parks here have these already?)
                                *each bring your own tent & sleeping bag/ blanket

I don't know where we'll meet on sunday yet - prob close to the park - but i plan on scouting that out once we get there - i will also be washing my car again once we arrive b/c i imagine it will get messed up on the drive

i think sunday we should meet altogether outside the park at say 11 then cruise down to carmel beach for pics and BS

I am pmming my phone number to everyone one last time in case you lost it -

please let me know what you can bring or if u think of anything else

2 more days!!!

~*~CAss
                                Last edited by i'm the girl; 06-03-2005, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X