West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM4DOORLX
    Sorry guys, she is taking all the money to visit some of her family who is getting really sick. I think seeing her family who's gonna die is more important than hanging out drinking(not in a car) and burning out(in a car). So I guess I will have to go another time.

well of course family comes first.

ill keep yours in my prayers.

take care of yourselves.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
      well of course family comes first.

ill keep yours in my prayers.

take care of yourselves.
      Thanks, PM me when future events come up, if you remember.
      My Ride!
      Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

monterey

Ill probably spend the day saturday and possibly come back sunday afternoon if anyones still around, gas will cost me less than a hotel.

"Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

hmmm um, well mapquest told me its a 5 hour drive from my house in San Gabriel, I half trust mapquest but.. i dunno if i can make the drive, or if i'm even allowed to go that far with strangers ahah jsut kidding bout that.. but i gotta suck up to my parents if i can go, cant give ya an answer now but hell yea imma try to make it... thanks in advance

Comment

if i go....i have to do a turn around...which is *** and very tiring...
            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
              if i go....i have to do a turn around...which is *** and very tiring...

man u are sooo out of the family thats 2 in a row!!!!

j/k

sorry you're missing another one, aaron... im even bringing my guitar

Zunami - suck up to the rents already!!! you can meet up with the rest of us here in Oxnard at my place, and we'll all cruise up together

if my car can make it 3500 miles cross country, im sure you can make it to monterey and back... esp with an entourage

Comment

shit. I'm traveling about 1000 miles to get to this meet, well also to see family but . Do we even have enough people to have a meet now? Seems like everyone is bailing.
                my ride

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                  i have, as usual, a lot of maybes and a few definites:

definite:

1) luvmygen4 (duh!)
                  2) bracersi
                  3) arrozburner
                  4) prez808
                  5) 1SWEETACCORD
                  6) FAXPRO
                  +2 more wagons

MAYBE:
                  1) 93greenakkord
                  2) XLR Azn
                  3)Zunami
                  + 1 from another forum

soooo... yeah that^^^ is the edited version, a few maybes added... and a few of us are coming up together...

...i'm still down for going. ... did i miss anyone?

Comment

hopefully will make it, kind the $.. but should be able to pull it off. camping sounds good if i do the overnight.

91 ex 1badwag
                    91 lx wag (aka the beater)
                    92 ex 4-door
                    HONDA...its not just a way of life...its an ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm down

Hey, I usually post on Htech but I read on here a lil bit from time to time. I was talking to with the person who's organizing this and just getting back to say I'm planning on going. Some of my friends plan to come to. Probably just 2 more accords coming. I heard something about camping and was wondering if anyone knew of a place.
                      -Josh

Comment

Originally posted by cyberneo344ib
                        Hey, I usually post on Htech but I read on here a lil bit from time to time. I was talking to with the person who's organizing this and just getting back to say I'm planning on going. Some of my friends plan to come to. Probably just 2 more accords coming. I heard something about camping and was wondering if anyone knew of a place.
                        -Josh
                        yoooo! welcome and congrats on your virgin post on cb7tuner. so it will be you +2 hopefully?

bracer SHOULD be getting back to us about the best spot to camp, but i have been researching on my own, and i think i will try to save a couple spots at manresa upland state beach - it seems to be the best place. i will find out the cost hopefully tomorrow and get back to you guys - - one spot shouldn't be more than $20 per nite, and i don't see why we'd need more than three spots, so split a few ways... well that's hella cheaper than a hotel room

weee im getting excited

Comment

o0o0 camping...im down...whose 21 and can buy me some alcohol. lol
                          92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

So far we're going to bring down 2 accords and I think it will be me plus 3 maybe four friends. They might decide they want to bring they're integs but I'm pretty sure they're going. Manreasa would be a great spot, I love camping there.

Comment

therea are alot of people over 21 so there will be no shortage of alcohol...im going to start shopping for a tent so you guys better not rank out...2 more weeks right?

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

ok so the only campground available is sunset, with 2 sites left... they are 21' sites max 8 people per site, max 3 cars per site...

... unfortuneately i don't know if they are next to eachother or what.

but along the bay, that is all that is available

i can check out some inland spots if you want... ill get back to you guys a little later today

**edit** and i don't mean FAR inland, i mean within about 10 miles of carmel
                                Last edited by i'm the girl; 05-23-2005, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X