No announcement yet.

West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I do got a question. Started a job in Westlake Villiage and they had me transport thier van that was sitting in Van Nuys. Question: What takes major gaffitti off a white van! LOL

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Depending on how bad it is,I would try Denatured Alcohol. You have to wax it after you get done because it will strip the wax thats on there,if any. If that doesn't work,I really don't know what to tell you,I never came across that before. The worst I had to do was getting paint splatters off a car,and the denatured alcohol worked really good. Give that a try and see what happens. Let me know. Take care,

CHRIS.
      TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
      183 horsepower at the wheels and
      182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
        hahah ditched? u were hella slow, lol full throttle baby!!!
        I went as fast as my 4Runner would go without getting shaken up,and watching that gas gauge go down. If I still had the Honda I would have really kept up with you guys. I was doing 80 most of the time,thats fast for a vehicle that tall,and that was full throttle. LOL. See you guys next time.
        Have fun.

CHRIS.
        TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

Thanks! I'll let you know how that van comes out. As for your truck keeping up...hell Cass was flying and all of us were doing our best to keep up! Who can keep up with her? LOL God, never knew my wagon could sustain almost 6 hours at that speed! Thanks to that slow bike the engine said "whew" Then boom we got going again! Man that was fun.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow
            Thanks! I'll let you know how that van comes out. As for your truck keeping up...hell Cass was flying and all of us were doing our best to keep up! Who can keep up with her? LOL God, never knew my wagon could sustain almost 6 hours at that speed! Thanks to that slow bike the engine said "whew" Then boom we got going again! Man that was fun.

sheeeeit.... wait till i drop the new engine in ... i was only doin 80 or 85!!!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

You do that and you'll go through the sound barrier and time warp, come out with a teen Margot driving! Zooooooom!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

i was in 4th gear the whole time...i couldve gone faster

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Hey all...never mind on that van...New job said they don't need me (yeah after I cleaned the warehouse!) Now back to the day-by-day of nothing but collecting govt. money for nothing. Gota go ...Though I heard the wagon saying "Drive Me"

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

That sucks that they said never mind to you,but I guess it's for the better anyway. Sorry to hear that you had to clean the wherehouse. Well take care and have fun driving your wagon.
                    TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1SWEETACCORD
                      I went as fast as my 4Runner would go without getting shaken up,and watching that gas gauge go down. If I still had the Honda I would have really kept up with you guys. I was doing 80 most of the time,thats fast for a vehicle that tall,and that was full throttle. LOL. See you guys next time.
                      Have fun.

CHRIS.
                      id get that looked at, i remmeber my friend had a haunting vibration that went and came at high speeds....his driveshaft fell down and tore his whole rear end apart.

i dont remember how fast i was going, i knew my spedo was off though....haha cass was going slow for me so i had to pass her up.

hehe cass, did u hear my dual stage before i had lunch with that big bus??
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

1sweetaccord is chris from arizona

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                          1sweetaccord is chris from arizona
                          I knew that ..so now I deleted the question due to embarassment.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                            id get that looked at, i remmeber my friend had a haunting vibration that went and came at high speeds....his driveshaft fell down and tore his whole rear end apart.

i dont remember how fast i was going, i knew my spedo was off though....haha cass was going slow for me so i had to pass her up.

hehe cass, did u hear my dual stage before i had lunch with that big bus??

I believe it's just the tires because one tire is just about bald due to normal wear and tear. I'm going to be hopefully getting new wheels and tires this weekend,31X10.50 15 along with the chrome wheels that a friend of mine has,he's just giving me. The tires alone are about 140 a piece. Those are good tires too. Well take care guys and talk to you later.

CHRIS.
                            TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X