West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by di2accord
    nice pics ramiro.... yes socal meet and i can finally go im back in san diego by the 10th lets get this ball on the road!!! so cal so cal so cal! i know theres a lot of socal heads on this site to!
    Pictures are awsome!!!! Shared them with Susan and Joeseph, Since I was in some of the pictures as well as my full licence #, it was proof I wasn't in Vegas. Till we meet again.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

well here is where we're going to meet up again...its in pasadena so hopefully alot of socal peeps could meet up...i have a couple of things i want to put on my car so hopefully by then they'll be installed

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...1&page=1&pp=15

i figured we could hang out for a bit and maybe go play some pool or something...it should be alot of fun...hell, we could also make it into another bbq at my house if you want...just an idea
      Last edited by arrozburner; 06-06-2005, 05:27 PM.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

the bbq sounds awsome! nothin' like a summer bbq in so.cal i think we should do that, i'll bring some beer and meat.
        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

like i said last time cant go dammit because of graduation parties gotta wait for the next one again i guess
          Beast: Evo X
          Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
            sorry i wasnt able to meet up with the rest of you norcal guys...i had to be back in l.a. by 5 so i left early...we saw faxpro but i gues we looked kinda scary looking cuz he didnt stop at all, he just kept on driving...well, i hope next time we have a socal meet hopefully you guys could roll on down here.

Sorry I missed you, I was on my way to take my son out for the evening and thought Id check out the campground, I came back and hung out Sunday... I did get to meet most of the others who came up, Everybody was pretty cool.

Santa Cruz
            Halfmoon Bay

Last edited by faxpro; 06-07-2005, 01:35 AM.
            "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Comment

mmm more pics

meeting in Ventura to roll up Sat morning:

the casualties of war...

i got bored and started taking pictures every 5 miles...

and this is where we ended up

I'll post some more in a little bit -- still uploading and cleaning!!!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                shift woman...SHIFT!!!!

the casualties of war...
                If it wasnt her then it wouldve been belinda...and believe you me, there were a couple of times on the trip when you almost saw her flying out of the car

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                  shift woman...SHIFT!!!!
                  i did right after that snapped! hooray for 3rd gear!!

heres some more...

Last edited by i'm the girl; 06-07-2005, 05:29 PM.

Comment

maybe i should ask him to come along?

Comment

and to top it all off with some wagon love:

now that's what I'm talkin about!!!

sorry i donm't have pics of the drive along the cliffs coming up to monterey -- the camera was acting a fool --- but think of Austin Powers and about every other car commercial out there and you get my idea ... i should have some good shots when i get the 35mm done later this week

once again i had a killer time and i can't wait for the next meet -- you guys are awesome!

Comment

[IMG]
                        hey thats me up ahead!!!

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by bracersi
                          shit. I'm traveling about 1000 miles to get to this meet, well also to see family but . Do we even have enough people to have a meet now? Seems like everyone is bailing.

So what's your story?

Comment

and to top it all off with some wagon love:

now that's what I'm talkin about!!!

once again i had a killer time and i can't wait for the next meet -- you guys are awesome!
                            had a great time meeting everyone that was still there sun. daammm i wish i made it to go camping, but couldnt have it all. hopefully next time.
                            hope everyone made it home w/out dozing off and playing chicken with a bus ha ha its kinda funny now, but could of been nasty.
                            anyone notice that that i took the longway around the bay back to 101.. by the time i realized it, i was hitting the bridge and couldnt do anything, letme tell you that is one longa$$ bridge with no way to turn back till the end of it. atleast i got to travel with the group. let me know of other meets coming up. peace

91 ex 1badwag
                            91 lx wag (aka the beater)
                            92 ex 4-door
                            HONDA...its not just a way of life...its an ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1badwag
                              anyone notice that that i took the longway around the bay back to 101.. by the time i realized it, i was hitting the bridge and couldnt do anything, letme tell you that is one longa$$ bridge with no way to turn back till the end of it. atleast i got to travel with the group. let me know of other meets coming up. peace

Nice meeting you again Greg. Yeah I couldn't figure out what you were doing crossing the bridge. I thought for sure you were following Steve to go 101 N. Glad you made it back home eventually

Comment

Originally posted by 1badwag
                                had a great time meeting everyone that was still there sun. daammm i wish i made it to go camping, but couldnt have it all. hopefully next time.
                                hope everyone made it home w/out dozing off and playing chicken with a bus ha ha its kinda funny now, but could of been nasty.
                                hahah i was looking at my fingers not dozin off! lol....i was laughin right after that shit...at least i have a good suspension now...energy sway bar bushings rule!

yea i was wondering what was up with the way u were going...hahha at least U saw where u were going...
                                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                                X