EAST COAST HONDA MEET 2008 *Karts, Dyno, Food, Track, & More*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EAST COAST HONDA MEET 2008 *Karts, Dyno, Food, Track, & More*

ive found this on honda-tech tonite and i might think about going to this. VA isnt far maybe like 6-7hrs from me. is anyone interested. i know u VA and MD guys are close, so i know u will he heading there. Its just a thought

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2201981&page=1

Wil have to check the scheddy
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

I think Richmond is more than 6-7 hours from you, Larry... Probably closer to 9... Unless you drive crazy fast! Saturday traffic can get pretty crazy in DE and MD (DC area) though...

I might be down for it. If I don't make the meet in March, I'll definitely try to make it to this! Karts alone make it seem like a blast!

I'm thinking of finding a good karting place around here and trying to get a meet together. South or Central Jersey would be a great central point for anyone from NY down to MD.

Comment

me and mike where talking about having a meet by us cuz theres a indoor go-kart that u can drift. Ive driven to North Carolina 4 times last year at it took me 9hrs to get down there from me. im going to try to go to this. its would be crazy, the price for the go-karts are well worth it

Comment

2.5 hours away*pumps arms*

Comment

This seems like a good idea.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

i dont know if i can go, im pretty sure i have to go to a bachelor party in atlantic city that weekend. if not im there

Comment

1.5 hours from me

Comment

Working...
                X