• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Summit '08

When: June 14
    Where: Summit Racing in Tallmadge Ohio
    Time: 11am to 5pm.
    I believe 10am is when registration starts. Usually last longer because 5pm is when they hand out prizes/trophies.

Thought I would put this in the NorthEast section, incase if anyone is interested in going, even though it is in Tallmadge Ohio. There is a thread already made for this in the MidWest and I posted some pictures from last years event in that thread. I already have a list started in the MidWest thread as well.

Click here for Summits Event Schedule and click here for directions to Summit Racing.

There is usually a really good turn out to this car show. To those who have been at Summit Racing in Tallmedge OH, the entire parking lot is filled (all show cars). And that is a pretty big parking lot! Last year they had some show cars parked across the street because the parking lot was filled.

Summits Racing crew is on hand as well. They have a lot of performace companies with representatives that will answer questions. Summit Racing usually gives a 10% discount on that day as well (thats what they've been doing - not sure about this year).
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k
Working...
X