Ft. Dix, NJ area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ft. Dix, NJ area

Anyone near here? Ill be up there from the 14th-20th of January to demobilize some guys returning from Iraq. Ill be cb7less, but it would be cool to meet some cats and such if I have some free time.
    Werd to your mothers, respectively.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Heh Heh... "dix"

I'll be around. You have my number I'll gladly show you around our wonderful state... you can see the farmlands, the pine barrens, the boardwalk, and the urban decay! Or we can just go get some beers... for that is the best part of NJ. Da beers.

Comment

Yeah, we should meet up. I think I sold you a cam gear.
      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

i hope we dont have to try to get on Base. This a bitch!!!
        "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Yeah, you did sell me a cam gear, a skunk2 cam gear, looks great in the engine bay, goes great with the car. i wont have my car, but hopefully someone there will have a car and I can get off post with some ease.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Lx
            i hope we dont have to try to get on Base. This a bitch!!!
            Last meet 2 of the members nearly got arrested just for driving up and asking directions...last thing we need is to get harassed by MP lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I hear that. I drove around the Salem nuclear plant and was harrassed by some police there. Worthless people.
              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

It's Salem... what do they have to do other than harass people? Pick their banjos? Drink their moonshine?

Comment

im an LT, ill make an mp stand at attention if hes gonna be a dick.

Comment

well, that sucked.
                    we worked way longer each night that I thought, and we stayed on post, making it impossible to meet up with anyone. Perhaps we will be up there again in a few weeks, and if so, ill give you a call deev. Once again, sorry I never got to meet up with you good sir.

Comment

D'oh!

It's been a rough week for me anyway. I've been working far less than I'm used to, and I'm kinda strapped for cash! Hopefully you'll come up again, and I'll have some beer money!

Comment

werd, I never knew that there werent any cities right off post, and that you had to drive 15+ minutes to get to one. Finding quality food right off post was not easy. However, hopefully next time I can get some free time and be off before 7 pm.

Comment

Yeah, Ft Dix is in the middle of nowhere. If you manage to come up here when it's warmer, you'll be right in the middle of Atco Raceway and Englishtown Raceway Like 45 minutes to either one.

Comment

then maybe we all could meet up.
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                            X