The Official November 25th Meet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official November 25th Meet Thread

OK, so This is the Official Thread, If you are coming, make a post saying so, and ill Add you To the list.

DATE: TOMORROW (Nov. 25th)

TIME: 1pm

WHERE:Johnson Park <<< Click there for directions and address CLICK ME for a Map of Johnson Park

Everyone that attends, please write your name on a peice of paper, and put it on the dash, so everyone knows who you are. (props to icedoutplaya for the idea)

People Going :

1.JohnD1079
    2.Dom
    3.Quickangel93
    4.93Lx
    5.uslspct
    6.6fthondaboi
    7.Prez808
    8.oneoffaccord
    9.T3aM 83rD
    10.tonymontana1204
    11.Chrisisiced
    Liberty State Park
    35.71%
    Johnson Park
    64.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by JohnD1079; 01-02-2008, 02:00 AM.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

its going to be way too cold for a BBQ, but im down for a meet!
    Last edited by Dom; 11-12-2007, 08:52 PM.
    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

im down
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

im down for a cold meet...
        "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Where are those places?
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I voted for Johnson. I'm not driving any further than that. That's an hour for Philly area people.
            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

I'm down if my license don't get suspended
              Arcadia Green Crew #48
              Arcadia Green- "It's not just a color, It's a lifestyle"
              My Transformer on myspace
              Sold to: JakFrostwhite, Icedplaya123
              Vouch for: Straight_Success, Bcozzi71,IcedPlaya123,RevHard215,F20ACB7,CB7 91/DX
              RPM we the best!!!
              Reading/Philly Mob CB7Tuner #1
              93 Lx Arcadia Green a.k.a Assoluto: R.I.P
              92 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Xevious: R.I.P
              93 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Luxo:In service now !!!
              Are 3 Arcadia Green coupes 2 many !!!

Comment

Updated 1st post with names and Links to parks, so you guys can see where exactly they are at.

Johnson is off of Exit 9 off of the turnpike I think, Near Edison

Liberty State Park, is pretty much righ accors the Bridge from NYC. Manhatan is in clear site, and i think the statute of liberty is aswell.

If you guys think its too cold for a BBQ, i guess well stop somewhere and eat, but today, i dont think it was too cold

QUESTION for guys voting for Johnson Park. If we as a group there decide to have a photoshoot and to somewhere where you can see the NYC skyline in the background, will you guys drive up?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

Down to go!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                    Updated 1st post with names and Links to parks, so you guys can see where exactly they are at.

Johnson is off of Exit 9 off of the turnpike I think, Near Edison

Liberty State Park, is pretty much righ accors the Bridge from NYC. Manhatan is in clear site, and i think the statute of liberty is aswell.

If you guys think its too cold for a BBQ, i guess well stop somewhere and eat, but today, i dont think it was too cold

QUESTION for guys voting for Johnson Park. If we as a group there decide to have a photoshoot and to somewhere where you can see the NYC skyline in the background, will you guys drive up?
                    ohh deffinatly. lets do it in johnson! btw i wont be in my accord, either my bros cd5 or my bmw 525i
                    miss my turbo cb7

Comment

still going

Comment

im done my swap should be dont tomorrow or monday....(cant work on it on weekends)

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                          im done my swap should be dont tomorrow or monday....(cant work on it on weekends)
                          so is this a yes if your done your swap?

Comment

wait i think we should hit up liberty. it be so much better to take a photoshoot there. also pics on the bridge would be siiicccckkkkk

SO the meet should be at Liberty State Park
                            Last edited by quickangel93; 11-16-2007, 09:47 AM.
                            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

The meet will be where there are the most votes. All switch your vote at the end of the voting time. Im going to be going up to liberty after the meet if its at Johnson park anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X