H22 400$ FIRM final price Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 400$ FIRM final price Boston

need to sell it ive been getting flaked on and got into a fender bender and can use the money more then ever the motor is in pieces and needs tog et [put backtogethe rbut the main componets are there the only thing that im aware of that it needs is new rod bearings. please only PM me with serious offers and only want to meet if ur comming to buy thank you

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Originally posted by Clean-CB7
    need to sell it ive been getting flaked on and got into a fender bender and can use the money more then ever the motor is in pieces and needs tog et [put backtogethe rbut the main componets are there the only thing that im aware of that it needs is new rod bearings. please only PM me with serious offers and only want to meet if ur comming to buy thank you
    why dont you just put it in? 400 for a h22, thats a good deal.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Part out?

How much for just the head?

Comment

naa sorry i need it all gone.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
        I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
          Part out?

How much for just the head?
          Just buy the whole thing man. Wouldnt the head alone for a H22 cost at least $400? common its definetly worth it.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

transmission ?

Comment

Nah H22 heads are going for 150-200. I just need a spare head to build up so i can work on it and still have my car be drivable.

Comment

are you in hyde park is the trans in good condition no grinds? and assembled

Comment

Boston make some noise!!! Bump good deal not a scam and firm.

Comment

intrested. might buy. send me some pics and next week i might pic it up.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????

Comment

sorry i was on vacation. im back and need the money so whoever still wants it and can pik it up let me kno. and i dont kno if the transmission got since i got it out of the car already. but i have piks in my old threads so if u search me u should find them. let me kno VIA PM if u would like to come pik it up

Comment

How Much!

Whats the absolute low dollar to have it shipped to 65332? I'm talkin CASH low dollar. I'm getting a 92 prelude with an H23a1 and the motors all torn apart so this would really help me out a bunch. Cuz i was wantin an H22 anyway so LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

naa cant ship sorry man too much of a hassle

Comment

Originally posted by Clean-CB7
                              sorry i was on vacation. im back and need the money so whoever still wants it and can pik it up let me kno. and i dont kno if the transmission got since i got it out of the car already. but i have piks in my old threads so if u search me u should find them. let me kno VIA PM if u would like to come pik it up
                              what can you do for the transmission only .... do you have any idea how many miles and where did you get it from... If you need the money I can pick it up asap

Comment

Working...
                              X