Seekonk speedway, spector drags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seekonk speedway, spector drags.

I tried to get people to come last year, and no one even replied to the thread, but im going to try again!

When: Sunday May 27th, 5:00pm
    Where: Seekonk speedway. Seekonk, MA
    why: because i fucking said so and its awesome.

whats going on?: Spectator drag racing, circle track, single elimination until only two are left standing.

who is racing?: Registered, street legal cars from all genres. American and import.

what else is going on?: Enduro racing, Figure 8 racing. Pro stocks. Demolition Derby.

how much is it?: $20 spectators, $25 to race.
    Last edited by Accord R33; 05-10-2007, 03:13 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Are you sure its only $25 to race. I could has sworn that was just for the pit pass.

Also for those who are interested here's the link to the track the event is held at.
    http://www.seekonkspeedway.com/

It really is an awesome time. You get to see people who can't race almost drive their DDs into walls. Plus theres the whole whose better american muscle or import handling fight. Me and eric go to almost every show they have (which is about 4 a year)

And its about the most redneck thing you can Legally do in Mass.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

^^Lol to the redneck comment.

I'm not sure if Chris and I are going yet, we don't plan that far ahead. But to all other MA people, these events are really fun to go to. The best part IMO is the Spec Drags.

Comment

Bump because its this weekend and i'm very excited about it. One of my friends is racing the in the spec drag. Plus hopefully by sunday afternoon my car will be kitted and multi colored. Woo

Also if you two ^ are going let me know. I might be heading up their earlier in the day i can buy your tickets ahead of time so no waiting in line
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Unfortunately that's a negative. Chris and I are going up north(NH) for the weekend. Not sure about Mike though, he may go(??).

Comment

Working...
          X