NYC/NJ meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC/NJ meet?

If all goes well I should be picking up a CB next week... I'm not gonna be in NYC that weekend though. Are you guys down for a meet in like 2 weeks? I want it to be a big one, so I'm down to drive to Jersey or whatever. We've been slacking, lemme know where you think we should have it and if you're coming.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

I'm planning to organize an Atco Raceway meet on a Friday night (92accordDX just informed me that Fridays are street nights too!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      I'm planning to organize an Atco Raceway meet on a Friday night (92accordDX just informed me that Fridays are street nights too!)
      I might be picking up the car this Friday... my roommate has an S2000 and he wants to race, which is about the only hint as to what CB I'm getting... so I'll see if he wants to make that trip.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

your getting sparkles...cb7...not much of a secret when you say.."ill pick it up mike"

smh

Comment

hopefully ill have another car by then

Comment

Working...
          X