No announcement yet.

little Queens meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im down lets do it!!!!!! (that sounded madd ***)

"Cocaine's a hellava drug"

Comment

I'll Be there at 7:30

Comment

where r we meeting at again? I might bring another member...

"Cocaine's a hellava drug"

Comment

Hate to say it guys but there's showers in the forecast..

Comment

I think were getting rain Friday morning but whatever even if it still rains we'll be in a garage
            PS: I added info to the first post.

Comment

Theres i think 3 parking garages for the mall, let meet in the one next to Macy's.
              Drive around to mall till you see Macy's and you'll see the parking garage. Im not sure what level we will be in soo just look for us (i think theres a lower level too).

this is the address if anyone needs to mapquest it.
              630 Old Country Rd
              Garden City, NY 11530

Comment

We should be getting some rain tonight, tomorrow will be sunny and the high will be around 45. We are good for tomorrow night.
                If you are planning on coming post your phone # or PM me so we know who to wait for before we go cruising around. Based on this thread i think we should have around 10 cars out there.
                PS. Dont forget your camera's

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                  We should be getting some rain tonight, tomorrow will be sunny and the high will be around 45. We are good for tomorrow night.
                  If you are planning on coming post your phone # or PM me so we know who to wait for before we go cruising around. Based on this thread i think we should have around 10 cars out there.
                  PS. Dont forget your camera's

cool we got our own weather man.....

Comment

I wish i could make it out there and meet some of u guys. i'm in New York for business but i gotta catch a flight out of JFK at 8:30 Friday night. So close yet so far.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i wish i could be thier, its snowing up north pretty hard... even in the peekskill mahopac area... i hope you guys dont get snowed out! i cant wait to see pics
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                        Theres i think 3 parking garages for the mall, let meet in the one next to Macy's.
                        Drive around to mall till you see Macy's and you'll see the parking garage. Im not sure what level we will be in soo just look for us (i think theres a lower level too).

this is the address if anyone needs to mapquest it.
                        630 Old Country Rd
                        Garden City, NY 11530

so this is what i got:

4: Keep LEFT to take I-695 S via EXIT 7A toward I-295 / THROGS NECK BR / LONG ISLAND (Portions toll). 1.8 miles Map

5: I-695 S becomes I-295 S. 2.1 miles Map

6: Take the CROSS IS PKWY exit toward EASTERN L I. 0.4 miles Map

7: Merge onto CROSS ISLAND PKWY S. 3.4 miles Map

8: Merge onto I-495 E / LONG ISLAND EXPY via EXIT 30E toward EASTERN LONG IS. 6.8 miles Map

9: Merge onto NORTHERN PKWY E via EXIT 38 toward HAUPPAUGE. 2.2 miles Map

10: Merge onto MEADOWBROOK PKWY S via EXIT 31A toward JONES BEACH. 0.9 miles Map

11: Take the OLD COUNTRY RD WEST exit- EXIT M1 W- toward MINEOLA. 0.1 miles Map

12: Turn RIGHT onto OLD COUNTRY RD. 0.1 miles Map

13: End at 630 Old Country Rd
                        Garden City, NY 11530-3467, US

Best way or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                          so this is what i got:

4: Keep LEFT to take I-695 S via EXIT 7A toward I-295 / THROGS NECK BR / LONG ISLAND (Portions toll). 1.8 miles Map

5: I-695 S becomes I-295 S. 2.1 miles Map

6: Take the CROSS IS PKWY exit toward EASTERN L I. 0.4 miles Map

7: Merge onto CROSS ISLAND PKWY S. 3.4 miles Map

8: Merge onto I-495 E / LONG ISLAND EXPY via EXIT 30E toward EASTERN LONG IS. 6.8 miles Map

9: Merge onto NORTHERN PKWY E via EXIT 38 toward HAUPPAUGE. 2.2 miles Map

10: Merge onto MEADOWBROOK PKWY S via EXIT 31A toward JONES BEACH. 0.9 miles Map

11: Take the OLD COUNTRY RD WEST exit- EXIT M1 W- toward MINEOLA. 0.1 miles Map

12: Turn RIGHT onto OLD COUNTRY RD. 0.1 miles Map

13: End at 630 Old Country Rd
                          Garden City, NY 11530-3467, US

Best way or no?
                          Sounds about right but here are some tips.

When you get onto the Northern state, At Number 10 on your direction's.....the tip is to stay in the middle. The road will split 3 ways. You are going in the middle thats the meadow brook. To the left is northern state going towards Eastern Long island, to the right is route 25 going towards glen cove.

Now the other tip is, When you get off the exit M1, towards old country road. You are going to have to get over to the left lane. Its like 4 lanes and you will need to get into the left turning lane. You turn at the turning light. You will see a big bill board that has movie listings, and to your left will be a mobile gas station. Thats where you turn. After that you will go down some more and come up to another light, then you will see the road goes around in circles and shit. Just look for macys because it will be big right infront of you and you will find it.

Comment

bump, dont let the little snow scare you away.

Chrisisiced.. Cross Island is the first exit off the bridge, stay on your right lane while crossing the bridge. The exit for cross island only goes one way.

IF you want, there is an exit off of the Cross Island for either Northern State (East) or Grand Central(East). Its the same highway. It's the exit after the LIE(495) exit. Just take that straight on to the meadowbrook.

If you go my way its like this...Throggs neck Bridge--> Cross Island (One way South)--> Grand Central/ Northern State (East) --> Meadowbrook (One way, South)

Good Luck, You have my number incase you get lost.

Comment

Great ill be there 730 right after work and a wash hopefully.

Comment

Bump this up

Comment

Working...
                                X