Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkin of an Ohio meet, Who would be in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinkin of an Ohio meet, Who would be in?

OK, nothin really for sure, but just wondering, who would be in for an Ohio meet, somehwhere kinda in the Cleveland Area? Im thinking like sometime end June, beginning of July. I will Also post this in Midwest.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

I might be in. Like you said about the NJ and Philly meets, it IS a far drive! Depending on what day it is, I might be able to make it though! Saturdays are always best for me.

Comment

i maybe could, but i dunno
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Hell, if you make the trip, then I'll do it too! We'll have to get Cisco (hondafan81) and some of the Canada guys down as well... If we're gonna do this central, VERY distant meet... we should make it HUGE!!!

woahna, find a big place dude...

Comment

I am workin on it

You think that I should post this in Mid Atlantic and Canada Also?

I was thinking about my place, but I dont know what my dad would think about having all these people I have never met before comin out.

Comment

i think im about 3 hrs away. id need to get the shit fixed on my car before id want to show it to everyone first, however, thats just motivation i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
              I am workin on it

You think that I should post this in Mid Atlantic and Canada Also?

I was thinking about my place, but I dont know what my dad would think about having all these people I have never met before comin out.
              if hes anything like you, i would guess he would say
              "Woah na!"

Comment

3 hours? Man, that nothing.. I'm lookin at 7 I'd be willing to do it though, I guess. Gas will kill me, and I'll be tired as hell, but hey, I wanna meet you guys!

I say post in anywhere people might be able to make it. It would be cool to have people from everywhere show up!

Comment

WOAH NA! Well, I posted in Mid-Atlantic and Canada as well. Maybe I will be able to talk my dad into lettin me have it at my place. We will see...

Comment

Hey Ken, I'll def. be there. If you could have it at the barn, you should see if your dad will allow people to camp out there if they drove from a far away place. if not, i am sure we can find a place to get one goin.

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

i might be in depending if the tranny that i put in don't shit on me. i got a friend in ohio so this is a good oportunity for my and my bro to see him. fuck gas prices are skyrockting. fuck what is bush thinking.
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Im down for it. Just keep me posted on info.
                        Last edited by That1guyN8; 05-13-2005, 12:09 PM. Reason: wrong word

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                        91 accord lx (5spd)
                        92 accord lx (5spd)
                        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Working...
                        X