Plans for New Years? Things to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plans for New Years? Things to do?

what's up Northeastern'ers. I just flew in from CA yesterday, and i'm looking for ideas or suggestions on where to go and what to do.. for new years eve, or just a regular day. i'm here untill the 4th so i got a few days to check places out. I'm located like 15 blocks from central park. anybody down to take me around? lol. i usually have the daytime to do whatever, while my girlfriend is working(till usually around 5-7pm) so far i've walked down the block to a duane reade to buy some dayquill cus i got sick. then later that night we walked to totannos(? not sure of the name) and grabed some pizza and beer.

i'm excited to be here, and just wanna experience as much as i can. If any of u guys can give me some good ideas on what to do and where to do while i'm here i'd appreciate it.

What are you guys doing for New Years eve?
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Well i dont know if your into the club scene at all but for new years im gonna be in this club Roxy. Its $50 and it'll be open bar from 9 to 1 and theres supposed to be food.

Comment

As for me im going to get bodywork done on both cars lets see i already got my own place which is good. I already got the haters on my jock so thats cool. Get the car alaigned and get that quaife lsd thrown on my turbo cb. And imma try to win the heart of someone whos very close to me in my heart. And I hope this person feels the same way about me because this individual deserves better.

Comment

Whoa...look who's on the other side of the country!

haha...you shoulda left your Wii with me, Danny! lol
        My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_EJ
          Whoa...look who's on the other side of the country!

haha...you shoulda left your Wii with me, Danny! lol

lol .. shoot i should of brought the wii with me here to NY .. i've been sick the past 2 days stayed inside .. now i'm ready to party it up .. lol

Chrisisiced- i'll check out Roxy see if its something my girlfriend would want to goto..

right now we are looking at .. Geisha, LQ, Dip ... really we just want something pretty close by .. which is 78th n lexington .. rigth now it looks like were going to Geisha for dinner and toast.. then bar hoping all night .. we'll see. any other suggestions?

h22sparkle- LSD swapage and Turbo'ing ur CB looks like a swweeet ass party .. but i dont' think my girlfriend will enjoy it much.. haha
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Well if you decide to go to roxy its 50$ for advance tickets off of joonbug.com. Happy new years everybody!

Comment

im hanging with a girl. were going to a party, then getting freaky haha

too bad I wont be in canada for it. maybe next week

Comment

it's about that time!!! i'm heading out to DIP in nyc .. tix for $115. i'll be drinking all night and partying like i'm running vtec! haha .. have fun all! stay safe!

Comment

Working...
                X