February House meet (Mass)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for a cool meet
    Val let me know if you want Chris or I to bring stuff. I'm thinking we're going on Saturday, probably not staying the night though. As far as I know we're still going, Chris has a business trip to Indiana sometime soon so hopefully that won't conflict with this meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
      You have to be sneaky about it. say your just going for the day and then as soon as you get here call them and be like OMG mom and dad i blew a radiator hose and i have to fix it before i come home. unfortunately the only shop around here won't have the hose i need until sunday morning.

haha too bad my dad would literally drive me out a hose and tools to change it....

i snapped an axle out in epping one night (i live in manchester maybe a half hour away) and i called him and he brought me the tools i needed and picked up an axle for me to change on the side of the road lol

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
        haha too bad my dad would literally drive me out a hose and tools to change it....

i snapped an axle out in epping one night (i live in manchester maybe a half hour away) and i called him and he brought me the tools i needed and picked up an axle for me to change on the side of the road lol
        Its alright. he would never find Vals house anyway. none of you are going to be able to find it.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          Its alright. he would never find Vals house anyway. none of you are going to be able to find it.
          Ben will find it...he just won't find his way home.

Comment

with warrior at the wheel and me on the maps and laura being a back seat driver, i say we have 13% chance of finding it. is that still how im getting there? is has there been "other modes of transportation" as eric kinda said haha

Comment

I have navigation

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                with warrior at the wheel and me on the maps and laura being a back seat driver, i say we have 13% chance of finding it. is that still how im getting there? is has there been "other modes of transportation" as eric kinda said haha
                I already know how to get there

Comment

ok val take the maybe off, Im coming down the meet.

This should be fun meeting some familiar peeps.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    ok val take the maybe off, Im coming down the meet.

This should be fun meeting some familiar peeps.
                    noiiiccee

Comment

Are the directions to the secret location getting PM'd to us or should we PM you (Eric and/or Val)? Just wondering, thanks

Comment

PM us...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Sorry guys I haven't had Internet for the past few days so i haven't been able to send the PM with directions but i'm sending it out in like 10 mins
                          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

bump for a sweeet meet

Comment

Had a question, would it be okay if I brought afew friends w/ me? It's not a definite, but next Saturday we should be going down to Jersey to pick up a friend's Integra and also to NY to pick up an M2B4 for my CB. So I was thinking I'd have my friends w/ me anyway on the way back when I stop in

Would that be okay? It's not set in stone yet, but fig'd I'd ask

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                                Had a question, would it be okay if I brought afew friends w/ me? It's not a definite, but next Saturday we should be going down to Jersey to pick up a friend's Integra and also to NY to pick up an M2B4 for my CB. So I was thinking I'd have my friends w/ me anyway on the way back when I stop in

Would that be okay? It's not set in stone yet, but fig'd I'd ask
                                By friends, do you mean girls? (Val will see the humor in this)

M2B4 Dan?...very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X