MA Meet / October 22 2pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for not leaving for another 12 hours and 45 minutes

Just remember guys...please please please be courteous to the 1 or 2 houses near the lake...I really don't want to get us kicked out.

btw, I'm going with a few people to get chinese buffet after the meet. It's one exit down on 24. It's $13 (includ. tip + drink) for all you can eat. Everyone's welcome to join.

I spent 3 hours cleaning my car today...who knew claybar would take so long. But my interior's a mess...so I guess it equals out.

Comment

OH YEAH PLEASE PLEASE be curteous cause im driving from Portland Maine , Leaving here at 12pm so dont get us booted i dont feel like troopin down for nothing ... LOL

Thanks Guyz l8ta
      -Sean- Noxidea
      Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

i'm there for sure. i'm bringing a friend that has a 91 cb7 with me. anyone that wants to see what an H22 with a 5th gen. prelude trans. is like can ride in my car. no LSD.

oh and we will act like civilized human beings for the day.

Comment

Im'a tear shit up! ima come in dat bitch at 8700rpms full vtak, yall can hear my fury while i drift around you, ya herd?

Im kidding..ill try and kill my engine when i get close and coast the rest of the way in.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

5am bump have fun..

Comment

cant wait 5 more hours till im leaving around 12 meeting up with fred(afterward91),he live 15 min from me then we will be on the way, im donw with that all u can eat buffet hmmmmmmmmm CHINESE FOOOOOOD
              cya there
              lataz

(\__/)
              (O.o )
              (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

getting ready to leave to meet up with Dan, and maybe Sean, We'll give you a call when we're together Sean to see where you are and if its possible for us to meet up still!

Comment

weeeeeeeee

Comment

shotty wearing my cb7tuner.com NEcrew shirt!

Comment

i lost my cb7 shirts at home somewhere. I had 2. Oh well. We gotta have a meet sooooon

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                        shotty wearing my cb7tuner.com NEcrew shirt!
                        shit i fourgot about thsoe waering mine too

aim: crxruler feel free netime
                        lemme kno too if u wanna nextel it up

Comment

well i m not going after seeing how much time it is to get there and no money after last nite from going out. oh well.

Comment

Sucks you can't make it, though I don't blame you, it's a haul from NY.

It's noon, see you all in 2.
                            members/ride | the/website
                            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

My car esta muerto at the moment...

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Can't make it to this one, gotta assemble a shed, oh well next time.
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X