MA Meet / October 22 2pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    You know...maybe I'm jumping the gun, but if we're getting a huge turn out...do you think this place might a bit small if everyone on the list shows up?

I'm kinda tempted to make a backup plan/place to meet. I'm almost thinking Walmart in Raynham, MA. It's 1 exit further down on RT 24, and its right off the highway. The back parking lot would be HUGE and the cops wouldn't bother us there either. I'm just worried if there's too many cars in the parking lot at the nip, they might yell at us.

I'm just trying to gauge a reaction. I mean if only 10 people were going, it'd be fine, but if we're looking at 20+, it might cause an issue.
    Mike I had a suggestion though:

Gather the heads at BK on rt 24 south, and then do a caravan to the industrial park theres some pretty cool spots around there but then again Im not to sure about the police patroling the whole area, its either that or the mall in Taunton.

Conviniently located right off the highway.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Mike, well if you don't mind coming up w/ a back-up location, it's always fun driving in a pack of cars (going to the new spot) I have a feeling this will be a good turnout

EDIT: What about gathering heads @ the original location?

Comment

Hey someone list the vehicles of each member lol.

Im coming in a truck..if that helps lol

:edit:

if we do a group shot we gotta name the guys/girls respectively on this site by username and then first name it would help clear up the confusion sorta speak.

anyone have a tripod?
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Let's meet at the lake, and then go from there if the need arises. As long as we don't start racing in the parking lot [maple] we should be fine.
          members/ride | the/website
          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
            Let's meet at the lake, and then go from there if the need arises. As long as we don't start racing in the parking lot [maple] we should be fine.
            Sounds good. We should be fine as long as nothing huge happens. I doubt there'd be many people there at that time anyways. Too cold to boat, if nothing else...

if we just went back to back we could get all the pictures and what not. I'm just trying to think if we got a huge turnout. But if something's up, we'll figure something out.

Just please everyone...no loud noises.

Comment

yea i agree acually as of now im not too sure i can make it to boston i lost my 4th gear this evening this is why i need a new 5spd tranny lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCB7Tuner
                yea i agree acually as of now im not too sure i can make it to boston i lost my 4th gear this evening this is why i need a new 5spd tranny lol
                that sucks man, that would've been cool to have 3 cb7's from NH rolling down together!

Comment

i will be there sporting my carbon fiber trunk and hopefully mike can get his car started so he can go

Comment

well maybe one of you guys can PICK ME UP

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCB7Tuner

where did you come from? Let's meet up dude. Im from chelmsford. Also I had a 5speed tranny but i just sold it yesterday to some kid in CT.

Sucks

Comment

I can't wait. IF i could get my COUPE running that would be sick. Unless we have the meet at my house! LoL or take a trip from there to here

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          Hey someone list the vehicles of each member lol.

anyone have a tripod?

Yup Would You like me to Bring it ???

Let me know man ,

Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

And minor, bring the trunk. Why not.
                            members/ride | the/website
                            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

We have a tripod too if anybody wants us to bring it.

Comment

im down add me to the list i want to be a cool kid right noxidea

(\__/)
                                (O.o )
                                (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Working...
                                X