No announcement yet.

MA Meet / October 22 2pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I finish my bodywork by then I'll go but...I doubt my bodywork will be done so probably not. Void this message

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
      it's coming up quick. we need to have more than 50% show up.
      I dont think thats ever happened in cb7 history

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        I dont think thats ever happened in cb7 history
        idk dude 4/16 meet was sick

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          idk dude 4/16 meet was sick
          I guess every law has an exception.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

id love to go im in nh and boston is like an hour from here this would be my fisrt meet

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCB7Tuner
              id love to go im in nh and boston is like an hour from here this would be my fisrt meet
              keene would only be like a 2 hour drive i think, u should come

Comment

yea i think your right

Comment

my rear floormats better be at this meet. and dylan, want me to bring the trunklid? junk in the trunk ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                    my rear floormats better be at this meet. and dylan, want me to bring the trunklid? junk in the trunk ftw!
                    oh yea, i forgot i had those, ill bring em

Comment

IM DOWN IM DOWN IM DOWN , Ok seriously Ive been to nothing this year , So im going My Car isnt much different but I'll be there .... no questions asked ... Put me down im coming from Maine .... Most of you I havent seen since the CT meet @ UCONN , Been pissed offf I havent made it to any meets but you know how it is Family and Kids sooo Havent been able to roll for a while ...

-Sean- Noxidea
                      Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCB7Tuner
                        Hey Cameron, if you want to go, you could ride down w/ N9netwoAccord and myself or we could meet you somewhere that's more convienient That'd be sweet to have 3 NH CB7er's rolling down to the meet

Dan

Comment

yea that would be awesome how far is springfield vermont from boston because my mother lives up there and i could meet you there or whereever is closer to boston

Comment

^Now that I look @ the map, Keene is further west than I thought! I can't even think of a meeting place that's a compromise b/c that would be somewhere near or around Boston! IDK what to say about all this And Springfield, VT would prob. be an additional 30-45 mins judging by distance.

Comment

JUST A NOTE:

This parking lot is relatively small, and it is near house so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be kind to the people around us. No loud music, no burnouts, no obnoxious anything. I REALLY don't want to get kicked out of here. I wouldn't want to try and have to think of another place to meet on the fly.

Comment

You know...maybe I'm jumping the gun, but if we're getting a huge turn out...do you think this place might a bit small if everyone on the list shows up?

I'm kinda tempted to make a backup plan/place to meet. I'm almost thinking Walmart in Raynham, MA. It's 1 exit further down on RT 24, and its right off the highway. The back parking lot would be HUGE and the cops wouldn't bother us there either. I'm just worried if there's too many cars in the parking lot at the nip, they might yell at us.

I'm just trying to gauge a reaction. I mean if only 10 people were going, it'd be fine, but if we're looking at 20+, it might cause an issue.

EDIT: THIS IS ONLY TALK OF A BACKUP PLAN IN CASE SOMETHING GETS MESSED UP AT THE MAIN LOCATION...IT'S JUST A PLACE FOR US TO MEET UP SO WE WON'T GET IN TROUBLE, IF THE COPS WERE TO YELL AT US.

My thoughts are that as long as we keep it down and are civil, we can just say we're enjoying the lake.
                                Last edited by AccordWarrior; 10-05-2006, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X