NYC lets go to Bear Mountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC lets go to Bear Mountain

I dont know if any you (us) nyc people saw the thread that cp Mike is making about "The Official Last-Minute-Before-Fall Meet" http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=54523
    they are planning on going to Bear Mountian. That is not that far away from us its between 1 - 1.5hrs depending on traffic. its a really nice drive out there and i think we should roll. if we get a couple of cars to go i think it would be fun.
    think about it... we (nyc) havent had a meet in months, this is only 1 hr away (your cars will make it), you will meet other member that you probably never met before, you will see alot of cb7s, you could bring your friends, gas price is going down, you probably have the day off and if you dont i think this is worth taking the day off for,...
    let me know what you guys think, more people=more fun

im there perhaps we can bring devon with the white accord with the H.I.D's

Comment

come on NYC peeps. it takes me less then on hour to get down there (harlem) so it should be that hard. i want to see your cars

Comment

Oh shit I might be able to make this.

My only question is...

Can you handle the glorious one???

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          Oh shit I might be able to make this.

My only question is...

Can you handle the glorious one???
          lol

Comment

lets try to make some legit plans, i noticed alot of new NY members in the beginners forum, if you guys want in but cant post here PM me and ill add your coments in this thread. this should be pretty fun if we make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
              lets try to make some legit plans, i noticed alot of new NY members in the beginners forum, if you guys want in but cant post here PM me and ill add your coments in this thread. this should be pretty fun if we make it happen
              please do so. me and mike went up tp bear mountain tonite. its really easy from you guys. either take 9W north or palisades parkway north until you hit 9w. its a big parking lot. its big really big.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                please do so. me and mike went up tp bear mountain tonite. its really easy from you guys. either take 9W north or palisades parkway north until you hit 9w. its a big parking lot. its big really big.
                that parkinlot is too fuckin big beautiful white broads be in there though

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  that parkinlot is too fuckin big beautiful white broads be in there though
                  Oh it's on like fire and popcorn!!!

I'm in there like swimwear!!!

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i'm in if somebody can scoop me up....i'm near JFK airport...but i get out of work at 10:00AM..........

Comment

Im down for sure but its better if we all NYC people could gather around somewhere and everybody rolls together, that will be hot as hell because when we all get there together we will show them that NYC have arrive. Thats my opinion doe but wat you think guys if we meet up close to the bridge or something or in palisade around the first gasoline station to the right. Hit me up and lets find out.
                      ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Sounds good, I'm down for a caravan

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          Sounds good, I'm down for a caravan
                          hells yeah we make a parade or something LMFAO!!!
                          ~3L BLaCkOuT~

Comment

Damn man I wish I could roll down there with you guys but I work weekends and can only chill at night. And I got the *** kind of job where you can't take off days without some drama, hate working for family

Comment

^^^^ ask them to let you get off or come up with something

Comment

Working...
                              X