Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's not just ANY thug.....he's got a wood so watch out

My Accord History:
    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by MidGa93EX
      Oh and Pat, the "Bare-Bones-All-Go-Not-Worried-About-Show" award is a toss up between you and bjaccord, although he does have seats and a CD player...... lol!
      Not to much of a toss up, I may not be into "show", but the factory interior is part of the "factory, stock, sleeper look". I'd give the award to pat IMO, because he is definantly not into show, lol. L8r all, and once again, good to meet everone.
      Turbo H23a3 build has begun
      01-01-2019

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
        Not talkin shit or anything....but you probably won't hit 13's unless you've done more mods to your car. get the 60 ft down to about 2 flat, avoid the water box, and with proper alignment, you'd be somewhere around 14.3-14.5 which is still good. You know your car best, so figure out what it likes best. Since it's NA, I'd say focus most of your attention on the launch all the way up to 1000ft. If it was boosted, sometimes you can get away with an easier launch and let the boost make up for it down the track. Don't spin tires if you can help it.
        No offense taken. I'm only hoping for low 14 seconds but I wouldn't be surprised to see a 13.9. I've got a 5 million series Y1 transmission and I'm pretty sure it's got an LSD (I'll know for sure here in a few months) along with my car weighing less than 2000lbs and a strong motor...I should definately be getting faster 60 foot times than I was last time I was at the track.

Still, my fastest 60' time of the night was 2.2 with the alignment, tire/wheel, and burnout issues. I bet I could shave off two tenths by running with my steelies and 205/60/13 tires, setting the alignment properly, and not doing a burnout in the water box.

I've seen cars nearly wreck and smash the wall because of water dripping off the chassis and tires...so I wouldn't doubt that water dripping off my radials could cause me to smack the rev limiter upon shifting into 2nd.

Anyways enough speculating, I'll have time slips in about a month or two with all of my issues fixed.

Comment

yeah, there is a chance that you'll hit 13.9 or so, but I try to be as realistic as possible and assume that the car is not going to be 100% and your driving will not be 100% becuase that's the way it usually goes. Please let us know your times next time you go to the track

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

guys looks like an awesome time.

yes i know its been like forever since the meet but i actualy JUST got done looking at the pictures.
            im sorry i missed it.

next year, definitely next year.

oh and by the way, who had the only other wagon except Jodie's? the one with the gigantor wheels on it?
            lifes better in a wagon.

Comment

I didn't get his name but it was the tall black fellow in these pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                I didn't get his name but it was the tall black fellow in these pictures.

Thats Wagoneer!!! lol that wagon was fast! anyone guess what was under the hood....

Comment

The Eightch Deuce-Deuce, right?

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                    The Eightch Deuce-Deuce, right?
                    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                      Thats Wagoneer!!! lol that wagon was fast! anyone guess what was under the hood....
                      Yeah, he never popped the hood either, well except for once for like 2 minutes.

He also had that freaky hocky mask hanging from his rearview. I ended up in front of him, and every time I looked back it scared me.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        Yeah, he never popped the hood either, well except for once for like 2 minutes.

He also had that freaky hocky mask hanging from his rearview. I ended up in front of him, and every time I looked back it scared me.
                        haha..he didnt wanna show the potential that the wagon really has..
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Wow!!! Great job everyone. Wish I could have been there. My car wasn't running anyway, but looks like I missed out on some good quality cb7 cars. Excellent picture posts!!
                          JDMish R34-ed cb7 - SOLD!!
                          Integra GS-R -

Comment

i found i video from the meet

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

First, I know I'm bringing this back from the dead.

Wow, is all I can say. This was my first CB7 meet (sn was hondatuner4267 then) and so much has changed then but MOST of the people are still here.

Some of the cars don't even look the same anymore, just amazing how much has changed in 3yrs.
                              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by GunRunner View Post
                                First, I know I'm bringing this back from the dead.

Wow, is all I can say. This was my first CB7 meet (sn was hondatuner4267 then) and so much has changed then but MOST of the people are still here.

Some of the cars don't even look the same anymore, just amazing how much has changed in 3yrs.
                                I just looked at this again for shits and giggles. Yeah, most of those people are still here...
                                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                                X