Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's free this weekend? (Southern NJ guys, and anyone who's willing to travel!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's free this weekend? (Southern NJ guys, and anyone who's willing to travel!)

AccordWarrior is coming to my place for the weekend... At least Friday into Saturday. Midnite Racer X is coming up to tune prodigymb's car (and a few others, including mine... he's all booked up for tuning though).

I just want to put this out to anyone who wants to hang out! I have most of the local guys in my cell already, so just lemme know on here if you want a call when we're together. PM me your number if you're not sure if I have it! I have NO idea what sort of schedule we're going by, but we'll be around to hang out at some point, and I'd like to see some of the local guys again! It's getting nice out again! Woo Hoo!!

I'm down for a mini meet of some sort...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

noone let's me know about these things till it like happens. Im down to come down! I just gotta get my haircut on sat.

Let me know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
        noone let's me know about these things till it like happens. Im down to come down! I just gotta get my haircut on sat.

Let me know!!!
        how are you going to pay for gas there Wayne...i thought you were broke and maxed out.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
          how are you going to pay for gas there Wayne...i thought you were broke and maxed out.
          lol he has his ways no trying o locat some buyers lol

Comment

well 2 tuning spots opeend up lol, i blew a ring today and prelude's charge pipes do not fit sooo if anyone alse wants to tune !
            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Damn man, Sorry to hear that you blew a ring! You're the whole reason for the trip!

Can you PM me your number again? I accidentally deleted it... I'll be calling you as we leave to head to the shop tomorrow afternoon. It'll be cutting it close!

Comment

I'm down for the evenings. I work during the day F, S, Su. I was gonna go to Atlantic City Saturday to gamble cause my friends are going to the NIN concert. You guys wanna gamble? How can MRX not see A.C.?
                But I'm down for anything.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

heh i just may make this meet.

Comment

Working...
                  X