Dyno on Merrick+Jamaica in Queens, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    Are you at least going to the national meet?

I think the NYC crew should have bi-weekly meets...
    Jury Duty in criminal court case.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
      Jury Duty in criminal court case.
      You're flippin kidding me. Do you even own a CB7?????

*might not be going either*

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        You're flippin kidding me. Do you even own a CB7?????

*might not be going either*
        Yes he does own a cb7 and the amount of shit hes been through with it im surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
          T (Tony) in T&R racing is my married into my family. My cousin get alot of work done there and they never fucked his shit up (thats probably cause its family) but i heard some not so good thing about some of their work. I tell you guys one thing dont sleep on those RX7s, i seen what some of them can do at the track.

Not all of them are shady, cause im one of them(indain/west indian) and i know that im not. Dont put done all because of a couple.

Any which ways, i know they dont have a good rep among some. But 1 suggestion is that before you get work done at a shop or use them for any reason, find out their reputation.
          REp or not people still hype them up or people that dont even mess with their shop can be like oh they do good work,just becuase thats his boy and he wants him to get the business. I try not to go for any of the hype thats why i do shit myself fuck em.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Yes he does own a cb7 and the amount of shit hes been through with it im surprised.
            Fucking Hondas...

Comment

Working...
            X