philly street racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

philly street racing

yo i go to philly alot to the races i was wondering if any one else in the area goes ova there and maybe we can meet.

I'm like 10 minutes from Philly, but I never go to the races. I don't want to risk my car if the police decide to raid!

Comment

Its probably not the smartest thing talking about illegal racing/locations on the Net, because you never know who you're talking to... Just my opinion, but be careful.

Comment

Yeah I stopped going there its jsut nothing but bullshit people not really racing and just wasting gas driving to and from the spot and just leaving because cops raid the shit.

Comment

Please... the cops know all the racing locations. They usually just let it go for a little while, then chase people away. They know they can't fully stop it, so they just try to keep it to a minimum.

I'd rather go to the track myself. Timeslips don't lie! Maybe it's not as glamorous as the illegal races, but I'd rather race on a safe surface with no traffic. Emergency personnel are there just in case. It's just better all around.

Ricky, you should come up to Atco this spring. The track opens March 3rd, and I plan on going a LOT this year! I might even compete... I thought about getting involved in the bracket racing competitions. It's about the same distance as the Philly races... take the Del Mem bridge over to Jersey, 295 North to Rt 73 South... follow that till you see 84 Lumber on the right and take the jughandle turnaround thing to make a left onto Jackson Rd... follow that for like 10 minutes and you'll see Atco Raceway all lit up.

I'm planning some fun stuff at Atco this year. The first being a friendly competition between CB7s and Mk3 Supras

Comment

ya that sounds cool im look into that, i really want to put my car on the track more so a time attack track that would be fun

Comment

ive always wanted 2 do dat yo. get on a time attack track race. then i kno my brother would b happy cuz i could finaly show him dat his car is slow. lmao. freakin proteges. lol

Comment

i would love to go on an idy race track what fun

Comment

i dont participate in organized street racing anymore, i got pulled over down there before. 11 violations isnt a joke guys !
                  h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                  New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                    Its probably not the smartest thing talking about illegal racing/locations on the Net, because you never know who you're talking to... Just my opinion, but be careful.

TRUE TRUE -----------Theres a spot near my 2nd house in PA ( i'm not gonna say werein pa) that they race for titles you lose you lose your car... I was telling H22spakle about it, I wanted to take him to see it.....My boy got himself a cb7 and he beat a 96 civic and took it home.....I've been there a couple of times as a second drive so i can drive the other car home.....There were times that most of my friends lost but they cop another car CHEAP (over there the cars run cheap $500 & up) and go get there cars back.........

Comment

i aint got da money 2 buy another car 2 race for slips. lol. if i came home without my car 1 night my dad would be like "oh well. dats wat u get" or some crap like dat. lol. but i kno inside he would b pissed. lol

Comment

^
                        ^
                        ^ I will never race my car so i have nothing to worry about

Comment

shit i haven't been there in ages. lol
                          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                          X