X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC meet this weekend?

Come to LI...

Date: Uhhh...this Friday
    Location: Green Acres Mall (Sears Parking Garage? or wherever there's a lot of room)

Let's do it fellas...BX crew, Shonuff, badmanferg...show out. And someone bring me some corner lights.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

damn if i had my car ill show

Comment

I wish I could make it, friday's just aren't too good for me. Sunday, on the other hand, would be sick.

These NJ/NY members here are lazy/busy/broke (pick your poison) so I doubt anyone will show.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

ill show up Im not sure about shonuff he probably will be at work I can try to get 2.2hoptie to show up.

Comment

I get off of work at 5 on friday, i would definitly come if yall will still be there.

Comment

Aight so Friday evening then? That's perfect cause I get off work in Rosedale at about 6...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

iimma try to get mama 2.2hooptie there

Comment

Bring that girl in your sig too

Comment

I'm lazybusybroke! I'm off friday night, but I'm TOTALLY broke. It sucks.

Comment

Dood...c'mon. It's like $8 to get out here...plus LI gas is cheap. DO IT!

Comment

Hellyeah deev i even came out to jerz with an about to die motor bro you got a h22 what you gotta be worried about homey comon. Its not that hard bro jsut come out here so they can see who ones of the leaders are in cb7tuner homey come out to rep. Damn glory if i do see her which i probably wont ill let you know hell I wonder if i can put out a worldwide apb on her assetsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

So what time? You guys have my number so hit me up because i will not see this post tomorrow.

Comment

Yo if it's not flippin freezing let's shoot for 7PM...

Comment

Glory Please dont ever set up a meet again. First off where the fuck where you son . The ones that showed up where ms2.2hoptie and shonuff and myself. We kept it real bro please if your gonna arrange a meet of any kind at a location make sure that your atleast present along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                              Glory Please dont ever set up a meet again. First off where the fuck where you son . The ones that showed up where ms2.2hoptie and shonuff and myself. We kept it real bro please if your gonna arrange a meet of any kind at a location make sure that your atleast present along with it.

Has anyone ever met glory? I think he's full of shit honestly. Ive spoken to him before and I don't think he showd up at any meets. Unless im wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X