No announcement yet.

import wars 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain or shine I will defintally be there can someone pm me a cell number so that I can give you guys a call once I get there

Comment

Got some bad news....

It looks as tho i wont be making it down for the Import Wars yet again....I got finals that coming monday and i'm in a bind with at the moment on graduation due to Alg 2 and shit... i've got alot on my plate this month and i need to graduate high school, so i've gotta bounce outta this meet, who knows when i'll be meeting up again, once i graduate i'm going straight to a Honda dealership to start training as a Tech....sry its not like i got anything new with the accord since August besides a dual muffler and wire tuck...
      Last edited by ehulst; 05-12-2006, 04:49 PM.
      93 Accord- SOLD
      94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by ehulst
        It looks as tho i wont be making it down for the Import Wars yet again....I got finals that coming monday and i'm in a bind with at the moment on graduation due to Alg 2 and shit... i've got alot on my plate this month and i need to graduate high school, so i've gotta bounce outta this meet, who knows when i'll be meeting up again, once i graduate i'm going straight to a Honda dealership to start training as a Tech....sry its not like i got anything new with the accord since August besides a dual muffler and wire tuck...
        ^^ u seem to flake outta every meet, u sally.
        where are my headlights? i need to sell that shit

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I'm going to keep my spirits up, it may not rain, it's quite far in advance to def. say it's going to rain or w/e, but let's hope it doesn't rain! If it does rain, we could find a parking garage someplace in the area and get some food or something.

Generally, Import Wars ends pretty much whenever, anywhere between 5-10PM. I was there once and people were still hanging out @ 11PM! So, it's sorta open ended, but many leave around 5 or so.

Dan

Comment

i wont be going to import wars either. i wont make any of them this year. but im kinda glad.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              but im kinda glad.
              and why is that?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                and why is that?
                ide rather be making money.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  ide rather be making money.
                  Money is for loosers

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    Money is for loosers
                    im a loser....nough said.

Comment

yea this rain is really starting to suck I was supposed toputmy box in today wont be doing that !!!!!! I really hope it does not rain Saturday

Comment

yayyy

I can't wait ill be showing up

Pm me if u want my cell # etc.

Cheers!

Comment

rain sucks, no way im doing an 8 hour round trip to go to a rained out event, lets hope it doesnt rain

Comment

Yea I cannot wait to go besides the racing and show is there any other events ???? We should also plan for the nopi show after this one also in August but lets tackle this first LOL

Comment

Cross me off the list guys... just built my new exhaust and ordered a new boost controller and would loovveee to test her out, but me and my buddies are swapping a 350 into one of thier wranglers and itll be at least a few weeeks project due to workin full time and we have a deadline so we gotta spend every free hour we have towards it... sorry to have to bail but i would rather give notice now than just not show up... count me in next time though for sure...

Comment

yeah i gotta work. plus im sure its gonna rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X