Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump bump!!

Comment

and another big bump for my northeastern people!

Comment

morning bump ill have my rims on by may 20 my first set of 17's thanks to afterward87 for hookin me up thanks bro

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
          wow, im hurt...no one added me to the attending list, nor does ne one want to race me well, tough shit, cause im going, with my NICE NEW PAINTJOB!!!! lol. and perhaps, a new built engine....
          mabey my boy kyle from RI will bring the civic up again...you guys remeber that from october??? it had the Garrett GT35R with a 4 inch exhaust....lol
          ill be racing...im shooting for 12's this year
          hey mike y dint you say ne thing to me about that me and my boosted cb7 wanna go too man!!
          turboed cb7 baby

Comment

Originally posted by Matty B
            hey mike y dint you say ne thing to me about that me and my boosted cb7 wanna go too man!!
            Sweet, welcome to the site

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Matty B
              i didnt tell u, because i dont want to have to find a way to tow ur car back home when the motor u "rebuilt" blows up...LOL
              ps, next time let erich grundle rebuild your shit, hahahaa

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Bump

Comment

My lightweight rims should be here soon...

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                    My lightweight rims should be here soon...
                    Rims? Who cares about rims, it's all about the motor, and you've got the motor! J/K, sounds good Phil

Dan

Comment

Right now it is going to be me (h23a1/turbo Cb7), my buddy's gsx, and another friend's srt-4. If it doesn't look like my motor will be done before the even I just will find a small nitrous setup for my f22
                      Previous cb7members ride thread
                      86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Ill be there.

Comment

My car will be ready
                          我愛我的本田

Comment

IM GOING < ANOTHER Maine Crew Show up LOL .....

LODollar We Rollin' Together Again ????

I'll Call yeah today anyways

-Sean- Noxidea
                            Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Hey this is my first import wars but im lookin to probably make runs on regular tires not really compete , so how does that work , as far as Money and Cost , also do u still get time slips , anyways these are probably dumb questions but i need some answers , thanks

-Sean-
                              Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                                Hey this is my first import wars but im lookin to probably make runs on regular tires not really compete , so how does that work , as far as Money and Cost , also do u still get time slips , anyways these are probably dumb questions but i need some answers , thanks

-Sean-
                                to race its $25. you can either do the braket racing, or just time trials. you should be able to get 3-4 time trial runs in if you do that..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                                X