• Time
  • Show
Clear All

y0 dan, you doing suspension yet?
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
      y0 dan, you doing suspension yet?
      I appreciate the interest Ben, yes, that should be sorta soon but I have to fix the rust first, 91accord4door is kind enough to do that for me I'm actually planning on D2's, I read alot about the Tein's and I feel that they'd be too soft and after spending that much on SS's, why pay more to revalve them for more aggressive spring rates??? The D2's sound really nice!!!

And I know you're going to be doing your suspension soon, congrats, I'm anxious to see it all complete!!!! What else you got up your sleeve?

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
        I appreciate the interest Ben, yes, that should be sorta soon but I have to fix the rust first, 91accord4door is kind enough to do that for me I'm actually planning on D2's, I read alot about the Tein's and I feel that they'd be too soft and after spending that much on SS's, why pay more to revalve them for more aggressive spring rates??? The D2's sound really nice!!!

And I know you're going to be doing your suspension soon, congrats, I'm anxious to see it all complete!!!! What else you got up your sleeve?

Dan
        D2s are great coilovers. i think i would choose them over Tein SS

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Damn, I would love to come to this!!!! I might just. I need to see what the bosses say at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            D2s are great coilovers. i think i would choose them over Tein SS
            Thanks Eric, I totally agree w/ you I feal pretty confident w/ the D2's over anything else.
            Originally posted by AcclipseH23
            Damn, I would love to come to this!!!! I might just. I need to see what the bosses say at work.
            Phil, you'd be willing to drive all that way? Well if you don't come, I'd suggest coming for Nopi Import Nationals on Aug 5 and/or 6, that'd be worth it!

Dan

Comment

Is There Anybody Coming From Like Pa? Me And A Few Friends Are Thinkin About Coming Up There From Delaware
              Previous cb7members ride thread
              86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                Phil, you'd be willing to drive all that way? Well if you don't come, I'd suggest coming for Nopi Import Nationals on Aug 5 and/or 6, that'd be worth it!

Dan
                Hell yeah! Import wars are awesome...and they don't have them at E-Town.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                  Hell yeah! Import wars are awesome...and they don't have them at E-Town.
                  Sweet, I wasn't aware that Englishtown didn't have something similar! I am very anxious to see your car finally

Comment

Id like to attend but Im not sure if I can make it. Ill keep you all posted.
                    1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

damn man no one puts me up there o nthe list DAMN IM DOWN
                      import wars ohhhhhh yaaaahhhhhhhh

(\__/)
                      (O.o )
                      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

im goin to try to come... but ill be boosted by april and my luck the auto trany will blow once i get there and thats a 2 1/2 - 3 hour ride for me so unless im standerd by then (which i dought) im not goin unless i go with my friend in his vr6

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
                          im goin to try to come... but ill be boosted by april and my luck the auto trany will blow once i get there and thats a 2 1/2 - 3 hour ride for me so unless im standerd by then (which i dought) im not goin unless i go with my friend in his vr6
                          your not gonna blow your tranny on the highway...there is no boost on the highway.

just dont take it down the track, if anything thats where you have the best chance of breaking something.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            your not gonna blow your tranny on the highway...there is no boost on the highway.

just dont take it down the track, if anything thats where you have the best chance of breaking something.

hey eric u still have them rims if so ill take them

(\__/)
                            (O.o )
                            (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

BUMPidity BUMP!
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by hpaccord91
                                hey eric u still have them rims if so ill take them
                                nope..i had to sell them with the car. sorry

my black/polished rims might be for sale this spring, but definitly not for $200

Comment

Working...
                                X