• Show
Clear All

http://www.newenglanddragway.com/sch...allist06.shtml

Comment

thanks for the link floored but its up on the first page

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        thanks for the link floored but its up on the first page
        Yeah, it's too bad NE Dragway hasn't updated that Import Wars page yet, it still has the dates from 2005!!! So the 4 dates (spring/summer 2006) for Import Wars will be:

May 20, June 17, July 15, and October 7

Comment

you can count me in im starting to like these meets .....put me down

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            Yeah, it's too bad NE Dragway hasn't updated that Import Wars page yet, it still has the dates from 2005!!! So the 4 dates (spring/summer 2006) for Import Wars will be:

May 20, June 17, July 15, and October 7

thats why i posted the new schedule link

Comment

Originally posted by floored
              thats why i posted the new schedule link
              Yeah, def. Travis, you may want to change your link in the 1st post, those dates are for the 2K5 season and are not current
              TTT

Comment

i would change it but the prices are on there and all the entry rules about what u can and cannont bring to race.

DO NOT GO BY THE DATES ON THE NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY WEBSITE

BE THERE ON MAY 20TH 2006

Comment

i would change it but the prices are on there and all the entry rules about what u can and cannont bring to race.

DO NOT GO BY THE DATES ON THE NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY WEBSITE

BE THERE ON MAY 20TH 2006
                  I see, sorry not for understanding your reasoning for using that page

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                    I see, sorry not for understanding your reasoning for using that page
                    haha no worries.

im wanna make a list on the first page as to who is racing who, cause it might get confusing.

heres who i wanna go up against

1) williamsvt
                    2) maple50175
                    3) soysaucecb7
                    4) granitecb7
                    5) 91accord4door

Comment

i will not be racing this season unless i can get my swap done in ship shape by the last import wars. so take me off that list please. as a matter of fact i may not make this meet becuase thats about the exact time my swaps taking place....so the 2nd import wars ill create a new meet thread.....but if i can make this one i certaintly will.i usually wait until late march early april to make one of these becuase by than everything updated.

Comment

I cant race this season either unless i can convince my buddy to give me his accord...If not ill go just to check out other peoples rides and watch some races.
                        Last edited by Half-Pint; 02-07-2006, 10:53 PM. Reason: btw 6)Half-Pint -Nick
                        JustBlaze

Comment

haha no worries.

im wanna make a list on the first page as to who is racing who, cause it might get confusing.

heres who i wanna go up against

1) williamsvt
                          2) maple50175
                          3) soysaucecb7
                          4) granitecb7
                          5) 91accord4door
                          no one wants to race me

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i can't race either, parents wont sign the waiver.... but i'll still be there to watch and be a witness!!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                              i will not be racing this season unless i can get my swap done in ship shape by the last import wars. so take me off that list please. as a matter of fact i may not make this meet becuase thats about the exact time my swaps taking place....so the 2nd import wars ill create a new meet thread.....but if i can make this one i certaintly will.i usually wait until late march early april to make one of these becuase by than everything updated.
                              common man, swaping a motor in a civic can be done on a lunch break. gitr done!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                                common man, swaping a motor in a civic can be done on a lunch break. gitr done!
                                not A motor swap a 5 speed trans swap..im building a 5 speed trans and swapping outv the auto that day...i may wait until the following week but we'll see. i wanna get that done.i cant wait to see your new car man.....sickness.

Comment

Working...
                                X