No announcement yet.

import wars 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was no one else impressed with that civic that ran in the 10's? lol i know it isn't the fastest time ever but that guy had a full interior and the engine bay didn't look like it would be that fast...and without the slicks that could be a daily driver.

Comment

a stockish looking camry ran like a 13 last year, and i almost shit my pants.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

hahahaha i remember that...in fact i am still surprised. there was one, i dunno if it was a talong or eclipse or something that was freakishly fast (9.? or 10 sec 1/4 mile and it broke down b4 the last run. does anyone else remember. i think it had a cf front end (hood, fenders, bumper) i know it ran faster than the bikes
        My members ride thread

Comment

^Don't remember that one. I didn't even see you there Chris but did see your car, nice radiator and all the other stuff you've been up to

I was most impressed by that burgundy EG hatch that had a N/A B18C1 (it sounded like one at least) I think it ran mid 12's, but it screamed and it gets my respect b/c of it's N/A power

Comment

i think i missed that one too cuz i remember that civic was the fastest one and that was 10.9 i do remember that talon tho that ran i think 12's or 13's

Comment

ty granite....i'm just truggin along slowly these days. yea i didn't even c u either and i usually bump into u like 50 times hahaha. but yea last year i was talking bout....a talon or eclipse ran faster than the bikes. o ell hopefully next import wears will be better for races and show.
              My members ride thread

Comment

Bump...whos going to the next one??

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

me me.....probably just going to be a spectator for the 17th.
                  My members ride thread

Comment

bump...
                    its this weekend, gates open at 2pm
                    whos down??

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

This weekend as in this sat or this sunday? OR both?
                      JustBlaze

Comment

saturday, starting at 2 pm

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

i may race this weekend....not too sure yet but def thinknig of it. i have almost 100K on my timing belt and pump so i don't know if i wanna push it. but we will c.....i will be there no matter what either racing or just spectator.
                          My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                          X