Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACE85
    Hey

I wanna Bring My son He's a year old I have never been before in you're own opinion would you say it would be too loud there. I know its a drag strip in all But it should just be imports there right nothing crazy and real loud right ???

i wouldn't bring him either... when i was little and my old man used to take me to the track i would complain cause i would get so bored...

Comment

Well nah I have brought him to car show before he gets a kick out of all the people and the colors and stuff. I talked to his doctor who recomended some ear plugs if its to loud. I'm A single father who has custody of my son but his mother has him every other weekend so on my weekends which falls on the weeken of may 20th I try to do has much has possible with him you know. So I will bring him I think he'll have a blast !!!! I really would like to find someone to drive up with though I never drove to New Hampshire Before????

Comment

yo im in ri. hit me up on aim THAFLOOREDACCORD

Comment

hey include me in the import wars, 93 cb7 with a t3/t4 baby yea. 13 sec quarter mile here i come
          turboed cb7 baby

Comment

Originally posted by Matty B
            hey include me in the import wars, 93 cb7 with a t3/t4 baby yea. 13 sec quarter mile here i come
            nice

if anyone wants to stay in manchester for the night at a hotel let me know, maybe we can split the costs and get a few rooms

Comment

im down for a hotel party

I can buy the booze

Comment

ok heres the deal, ill check on hotels in the area. i have a lot of family up in manchvegas so i might stay at their house or something.

every friday/sat night people cruize elm st in manchester. pretty cool car scene. we should all try and go up on friday and do the cruise on elm. back me up rob

Comment

haha yea man for real... we all park in arms park under the bridge... and just chill and talk and hang out and all that stuff... quite a bit of people show up... theirs some civics, DSM's... turboed hondas and vdubs and all that stuff... its definatly pretty cool... we don't really cruise too much but we all just kinda chill...

Comment

ugh looks like it is gonna rain the 20th!!!!!!!!!! a;jlkfh df fufd yufd g fd damn weather grrrrrrrrr......everyone PRAY for sunshine!
                    My members ride thread

Comment

oh well, i wont be racing ne ways...my shit aint done yet

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Ill be racin i think =)

Comment

What time does this usually get done at???

Comment

Originally posted by ACE85
                            What time does this usually get done at???
                            ive got no clue and i dont think its on the site

is anyone else going up friday besides me, minoreporations, and ckyskater? we gotta figure out a place to stay

Comment

Let me talk to my brother I decided to keep my son home so I can leave on Friday Im bringing my brother with me so has long has its cool with him I can probally go up friday I get out of work at 3:30 so could probally be up there at around 7-7:30

Comment

are you guys still comming if it rains? they WILL cancel racing. but that doesnt mean we cant all still have a meet.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                                X