No announcement yet.

Official NE Spring Meet / April 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, this is rapidly approaching...i actually am not sure if i can go, cause i got a job interview for real estate in colorado...we'll see though.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

A sweet tv ad that one of the guys in the club put together.

2006 Car Show Commercial
      members/ride | the/website
      180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

hmm...i may be in for this...but my car looks absolutely horrid

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
          hmm...i may be in for this...but my car looks absolutely horrid

HA, you should see my engine bay! hmmm, maybe i'll try and clean that up just enough to get by haha...

Comment

Ben ur going.

and driving my car there.

Comment

You should see my engine bay....not pretty. You're coming.
              members/ride | the/website
              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

anyone rolling down from the hartford area?

Comment

me, soysaucecb7, typesbaby, eucalyptuslude, chronicboost, erika's bf kay, and i think some bikes will all be passing through hartford so if u wanna meet somewhere we can set that up. might be best just to meet there somewhere tho

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                    me, soysaucecb7, typesbaby, eucalyptuslude, chronicboost, erika's bf kay, and i think some bikes will all be passing through hartford so if u wanna meet somewhere we can set that up. might be best just to meet there somewhere tho

anyone wanna come to Prov and drive my accord up there?

Comment

Looks higghhhhly doubtful that i'll be able to bring my baby up to this meet, but i'm gunna try.... ill keep yall updated tho... wish me luck with this crapppp...

Comment

luck luck luck

get it done doooood!

Comment

Originally posted by blkhonda1991
                          anyone rolling down from the hartford area?
                          we can drive up together if you want. i'm about 15 minutes from hartford.

edit: i would be passing through the Hartbeat anyway.
                          Last edited by minoreparations; 03-28-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

karl im officially mad at u i had a dream last night that u gave me ur oem cd player and ur tranny and all the components, i woke up and was so excited to drive my car. got out of bed, took me a while, realized what happened. then just let out this loud "fuck" then a "i hate my car" i think u talking about ur cd player last night did it. and dylan the other day saying that car is just like mine but it came 5 speed.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              karl im officially mad at u i had a dream last night that u gave me ur oem cd player and ur tranny and all the components, i woke up and was so excited to drive my car. got out of bed, took me a while, realized what happened. then just let out this loud "fuck" then a "i hate my car" i think u talking about ur cd player last night did it. and dylan the other day saying that car is just like mine but it came 5 speed.
                              that is hilaaaarious! it's revenge for waking me up with an airhorn.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
                                that is hilaaaarious! it's revenge for waking me up with an airhorn.
                                haha i forgot about that

why was i up that early

Comment

Working...
                                X