No announcement yet.

Official NE Spring Meet / April 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The majority of the guys in the club have cars that are mostly stock, my car is nothing to look at. Most of the stock is real mild. There are of course the exceptions. But by no means are we expecting everyone who enters to have showstopping, jawdropping cars. It's all about the cars and having fun.

members/ride | the/website
    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Count me in for now.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

April will be here quicker than we know it....Travis who else is meeting up together ?

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
          The majority of the guys in the club have cars that are mostly stock, my car is nothing to look at. Most of the stock is real mild. There are of course the exceptions. But by no means are we expecting everyone who enters to have showstopping, jawdropping cars. It's all about the cars and having fun.

Very well put, I'm just going to make my car the best it possibly can look and that's all that matters, and I know everyone else will too

EDIT: Also, Dylan, #13 on the list (guest of noxidea) is NOS2NR (Dan). He is now a member on here, he's from Portland, ME. Thought I'd let you know
          Last edited by Granite CB7; 03-18-2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the ID on the guest.
            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSbaby
              April will be here quicker than we know it....Travis who else is meeting up together ?
              u, jan, dmitriy,??? kay??? ur friends?? bikes?? idk who ever, ill grab some more people too

Comment

It's coming.
                180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by 92acclude
                  It's coming.
                  thats what she said

sorry had to

bump for the meet

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                    thats what she said

sorry had to

bump for the meet
                    meh. usually after a half hour.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yo... umm as of right now i'm still down, but i still need to get my new tires on my summer rims and get my camber kit installed and install and tune my new ECU courtesy of mrx... so i theoretically SHOULD be ready by the time meet rolls around, but keep me as questionable just in case... ill keep yall updated on the progress thou.... and i'll be attempting the ECU install and tune tomorrow after classes so wish me luck ppl....

Comment

dude pre meet at my house, come up with jan and erika!!

Comment

i'll be there in my newly acquired vehicle! (picking it up on friday)...just a hint: 93 EX 5spd maroon coupe. how's that for a hint?

Comment

HOly..... a maroon coupe, just like mine.
                            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Here's a traffic flow diagram, so you guys know how the entrance is working.
                              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Somehow someway I'll end up getting lost like I always do.
                                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
                                X