Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yes, yes it does.
      members/ride | the/website
      180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

travis im part of your crew yo

Comment

u got it if u wanna drive to my house, then back up to storrs ive got no problem with that

Comment

Come on NE people, let gets this huge!!
            180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

hey im up for sure def wanna go and rep the cb7s my car should look sick by then noo rust and headers def count me in

aim: crxruler feel free netime
              lemme kno too if u wanna nextel it up

Comment

^^

o yea if sumone cause let me kno too how to get there i dont kno ct too well lol as all of those that went to the mini meet today now kno

Comment

yea ill roll up with u dude, i didnt even catch ur name at the meet i can meet u somewhere off of exit like 68 or so off 84

Comment

^^

sweet thatd be sick ill try to get as much of my buddies to come with me 2 not too many cbs but sum nice stuff nehow..rx7 mr2 wrx hatches and my buddys picken up a jetta wolfberg tomm actually...o yea and my names angelo by the way lol we got right into cars didnt get a chance to introduce my slef

Comment

Sounds awesome, bring your friends everybody, this is not a honda only show, we want anything and everything, we'll even take bikes. We are actually expecting a very large off-road contingent.
                      180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

Originally posted by accordtuner92
                        sweet thatd be sick ill try to get as much of my buddies to come with me 2 not too many cbs but sum nice stuff nehow..rx7 mr2 wrx hatches and my buddys picken up a jetta wolfberg tomm actually...o yea and my names angelo by the way lol we got right into cars didnt get a chance to introduce my slef

dude im from chelmsford so i can meet up with you close to here. and we can roll down and meet travis etc

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                          dude im from chelmsford so i can meet up with you close to here. and we can roll down and meet travis etc
                          def man if u wanna come by here or we can meet up whatvers cool for u

Comment

ill come with the subie since i dont own a CB

Comment

OK Well I Wanna See If i Can Go But i need to know how Far it is and what campus or whatever i went to the schools site to figure out an adress and i cant find one so i cant mapquest it im in maine but i can definatelly meet with any of you from Waltham or Worcester Area , Chelmsfor off of 495 Ect . Let me know Guys i wanna know how long a ride and stuff , cause remeber i got 2 hours before even massachussetts so i have to make this work somehow .... l8ter
                              -Sean- Noxidea

Should i Bring a Few Headers or Mid Pipes or anything ?????
                              Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                                OK Well I Wanna See If i Can Go But i need to know how Far it is and what campus or whatever i went to the schools site to figure out an adress...
                                its the storrs campus.

Comment

Working...
                                X