Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to help me change my clutch/flywheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's going to help me change my clutch/flywheel?

That's right... I'm clueless. Help!

I want to set it up for a Saturday... sometime soon. My stepfather owns a Chrysler dealership, so I'm going to try to borrow a bay. Probably not a lift (too much liability) but it'd at least be a sheltered concrete floor to work on.

I also want to change my clutch master and slave cylinders at the same time.

I NEED to get it done in a day's time (say, 8am to 5pm or so) so I absolutely can't do it myself! I work WAY too slow when I don't know what I'm doing. I can't leave the car overnight at the dealership, so I have to be able to drive it away.

I'll buy pizza for whoever helps! (King of Pizza in Berlin... AWESOME pizza, especially if you like mushrooms! mmm mmm MMM! )

Damn why you have to live so far away

Comment

Tell me about it! Strangely, the guys that I hope will come help are from the North Jersey and NY areas! (cp[mike], excalibur02, and you Mike)

Comment

if i was New Jersey i would help you out man but i live in kansas

Comment

ahhhh the distance!!! i really want pizza now too

Comment

Sucks that everyone is so far away! The local guys know a fair amount, but the guys with the knowledge rarely have the time (92accordDX works his ASS off at school and work... he was my unofficial mechanic/photographer for a while )

Comment

Working...
            X