Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maple50175
    replied
    word jan we are racing. I may have my rims on my car son =)

apexi ws to the rescueee ps. I have leaks and it sucks. My cat is crap

and i have a standard ben.

Oh yeah im going to be broke so if anyone can let me borrow money for dinna that would be nice.

Word up

Leave a comment:

• accordtuner92
    replied
    def coming

hey what up guys...glad i found this thread i gotta go to farmington sunday to pick up a bumper for my buddy so im def coming by ...hopefully the primer spots ll be gonee...rust frees the way to be lol
    but well be there hopefully by 1 l8ter

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    dan in the house!! i want u to take a look at my TB for me cause its still not perfect and u seem to know everything about it when i ask u.

wait so why are wayne and jan gunna race? thats an easy call if wayne shifts well. i thought it was gunna be me and jan?

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    Ben, you can count me in, I will be there Now, where are you coming from? I'm going to PM Wayne to set up a time where we can meet up in Chelmsford (truckstop off 495). Maybe you could meet up w/ us!

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    wayne and jan will race thats a definite.

mark that sucks you can;t make it...the big spring meet will be much more fun though

Leave a comment:

• ACC0RD22
    replied
    maple doesnt! haha have fun guys, im too far away to travel back to this.

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
    hell these bad boys are usually MAD fun, we just chill make fun of rice and make fun of my pooty automatic
    unfort. we all have automatics.

jan, too bad Brad isn't here, you made so much fun of him last time...4 burgers at Wendy's etc.

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    hell these bad boys are usually MAD fun, we just chill make fun of rice and make fun of my pooty automatic

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    it will probably be only a few people, but its always fun just hanging out with fellow cb7ners and racin one another...

Williamsvt - ben
    Soysauce - Jan
    Maple - Wayne
    93accordexcoupe - travis

and you of course if you decide to come...

we usually all chill out drive round, go out to dinner, or just cruise if its a nice day...

also bring some parts if you wanna sell anything.

Leave a comment:

• mass-accord
    replied
    is there a list of hopefuls yet .......im doing the timing belt saturday, so im good to go sunday...

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    no codes, i will listen for the dizzy this weekend. im pretty sure its the dam dizzy!
    Good luck b/c you need to race If it ends up being the dizzy, just get the housing, I got mine $148 from Honda

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    no codes, i will listen for the dizzy this weekend. im pretty sure its the dam dizzy!

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    i have a digi cam you can use as a video LOL we both have auto f22's its gonna be such a pussy race! but fun never the less! however i need 2 things fixed before we race, cause right now i cant rev over 3k so i have this hesitation ubove 3k any ideas? i think dizzy but need to get this fixed ASAP
    Are you getting any codes? Is the dizzy making any strange noises as if the bearing is shot?

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    i have a digi cam you can use as a video LOL we both have auto f22's its gonna be such a pussy race! but fun never the less! however i need 2 things fixed before we race, cause right now i cant rev over 3k so i have this hesitation ubove 3k any ideas? i think dizzy but need to get this fixed ASAP

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    POST!!! 93excoupe and soysauce are going to race at this meet!!! the race of these beasts!!! BOTH F22! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! WHO WILL WIN?
    you got a video camera, i'll tape

Leave a comment:

Working...
X