Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maple50175
    replied
    6.5k that's it soy? pfff. and the race begins.

Im all set. Washed my car tonight but its windy like hell so ill have dust all over it

Meeting dan at the rest area at 11am well get there around 1230 or so I dont know how dan drives so it may be longer since i like to haul ass.

dustin aka leewagonaccord will be heading down around 11 or so.

I wont need money for food nor gas because he's buying my exahust.

But ill still take a drink. with what ppl donated.

Later

-Wayne

Leave a comment:

• SoySauceCb7
    replied
    yo update, i got my shit bumpin, so shes good to go, i took her to 6.5k today and shes runny great!

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    TTT

dan we shall meet again

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    TTT
    Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    dan i got that set screw, i had a learning day. i grabbed a tb from the jyard and figured it out myself, thanks for ur comment in the other thread, thats what did it. it took a lot of trial and error to get it perfect but i think its good now.
    Good deal Travis, I'm really glad you fig'd it out and solved the prob. on your own. So, I'm sure you fig'd that the stop was either missing or too low, thus letting the plate lodge itself in the tb's bore Yes, it would take afew tries to dial it in, I'll have to check that out!
    Originally posted by Maple50175
    i need to know if dan the man is still going. or im not going i need to know by today. ahh
    Wayne, yes, I am going for sure, I just called you and left a message. We have to meet up in the morning Sorry to leave you hanging but your PM box was full last night

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    i need to know if dan the man is still going. or im not going i need to know by today. ahh

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by Granite CB7
    Yeah, sure, I'll take a look at it, I believe the stop needs a quick adjustment, it's hard to see/get to, you'll see! Can't wait, I threw my MR7's on for fun and I'm about to wash it too. My engine bay is alittle dirty from the winter, oh well

I'm glad we have more people coming, that's good, keep it up!
    dan i got that set screw, i had a learning day. i grabbed a tb from the jyard and figured it out myself, thanks for ur comment in the other thread, thats what did it. it took a lot of trial and error to get it perfect but i think its good now.

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    BUMP bitches

Leave a comment:

• Maple50175
    replied
    dan we gonna meet?

Leave a comment:

• Granite CB7
    replied
    Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
    dan in the house!! i want u to take a look at my TB for me cause its still not perfect and u seem to know everything about it when i ask u.
    Yeah, sure, I'll take a look at it, I believe the stop needs a quick adjustment, it's hard to see/get to, you'll see! Can't wait, I threw my MR7's on for fun and I'm about to wash it too. My engine bay is alittle dirty from the winter, oh well

I'm glad we have more people coming, that's good, keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    Forecast says Mostly Sunny now, BUMP

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    awesome

BUMP!

Leave a comment:

• LeeAccordWagon
    replied
    Hey guys whats going on

Im down for the meet sunday ill be there havent been to one in awhile cant wait see you all there..... later

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    i will be bringing:

an a6 header
    dual tipped ex muffler
    93 ex front lip

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    BUMP there actually gonna be some cb7ers here and not just me, travis, and jan.

bump for racing...soy vs. wayne vs. travis.
    -note cb7tuner.com does not enforce racing at their meets.

Leave a comment:

• 93accordexcoupe
    replied
    what? no more overstock.com cards wayne?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X