cb7'z in Long Island ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    As for that matter im kinda pissed because i didnt get to go .
    dude it didnt happen yet, this sunday, COME!

Comment

this sunday im still runnin the f i may bring my girl though

Comment

do it dude, bring parts, we're all selling tons of stuff

Comment

around what time?

Comment

come at like 1230 or 1 we'll be there for a while, check the meet thread in the regional section

Comment

Oh Man I'm Thereski!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

mini li meet

if you guys decide to do a little long island meet ill come, im right in the middle of the northern and southern state basically on the cross island. i woundnt mind seeing your creations and learning a few things while im at it. if you do make one, someone please email me at badfadayz69@aol.com , i dont get to check this site as often as i want cause of school and work and all that bs. thanks

Comment

alright guys, it seems that we got a couple guys that are down to meet up in the LI area...if you guys want to meet up on the 18th and all head down to the meet (palisades) together, then I'm down for that...MY NAME IS BARRY, and my cell # is 516-376-7785...you guys call me so I can have ur #'s so we can all meet up...
                  list of my mods: suicide cup holder, arm rest stolen from fold down arm rest in the backseat switched to the front!: custom RUST and DENTS:: removed heat shield...lmao...I hate being a stock noob...don't worry, I'm learning FAST!!!!!

Comment

toss an old cb7 dogg a bone.

anyone can spare me some parts?

pulleys,belts,motor mounts,rotors,whatever you have laying around. who wanna be the hero?

matter fact who knows some good shops for when i do install my belts? price?

Comment

Yo anyone just wanna meet this weekend? Green Acres Mall or Roosevelt Field? (indoor lots)....

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i'm down

if u want to meet up over the weekend then hit me up, i'll be around...
                        list of my mods: suicide cup holder, arm rest stolen from fold down arm rest in the backseat switched to the front!: custom RUST and DENTS:: removed heat shield...lmao...I hate being a stock noob...don't worry, I'm learning FAST!!!!!

Comment

qz/ long island

Since there are a couple of you guys local, i have a question, I am starting to look for some wheels for my car and i wanted to know if you guys knew any good wheel shops that are around here. I'm not sure if i suppose to ask this question here, but i figured that you guys are local. thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X