This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by br0nx finest
    I have met Eric in person, and he didn't seem like a scammer type. I remember at the beginning of the 3way deal he was telling me how he was in some trouble with the law (don't want to give details here) and then I didn't speak to him for a couple days after that.

I didn't want to get involved in something thats not my business, but this situation peaked my interest, and after speaking to him in person (at Honda Day) he explained the situation completely and I'm 100% sure if mxcx were to help him out, he'd pay him back in full.

I wanted to post before, but I was afraid people would try to sh1t on me saying that I'm not involved in the situation, how would I know exactly how it is... you know?
    someone can state that they have had bad times, have had trouble with money, had good intentions of paying it back, etc..but NO ONE knows this for sure for anyone, unless your part of their family or something no one has a clue. I think that anyone who doesn't pay anyone back for an item or ships it out is a crook and scammer. Whether or not you had good intentions or not, if you havent completed your sales YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

if eric wasn't a scammer and a good guy,
    1. he wouldn't have spend mxcx's money in such a quickly fashion *personally i hold onto all sales $$ until product is recieved and is liked*
    2. he would try and pay back mxcx by little by little
    3. he tried to fucking scam all of us by trying to get us to purchase his beater
    4. he most likely never had the struts, unless someone has actually seen them in person

personally i think eric's a low life for not paying back almost 400 bucks to a college kid whos trying to make it. at this point i would get his address and call the authorities on his ass, have his car siezed, have him go to jail. thats what he deserves, its like robbing a store, you get caught you get fined, and if you can't pay your shit gets siezed and/or you go to jail.

and notice how he didn't show up at the pallasides meet even tho he said he had tons of parts to sell.

im not sure how people sleep at night knowing they have scammed someone else out of hard earned cash, i mean damn.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

At this point I must retract my previous statement. He had appeared to be a young kid who ended up in a bad situation and couldn't find his way out of it. But upon dealing with him on the sale of my car, he just left me hanging out there as well, I could only imagine what he would do if he owed someone money.

I vouched for him based on the couple intial dealings I had with him and I empatized with his position in life at the time. Unfortunately, I didn't know enough about him to make a logical judgement.

I'm sure this community means nothing to him, so everyone here talking shit about him isn't doing any good. He's still an ok guy, but he needs to man up and check his financial responsibility.

All you have in life is your balls and your word, and you shouldn't break 'em for nobody.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

YEah thats true but thats some shit though he robbed you for your dough and the funny thing is its not gonna even last him long. But you know the oldsaying what goes around comes around sooner or later his shit will break down on him god has intentions on giving people back what they put out ya feel me.

Comment

Dont forget he also owes DRAGGEN a good chuck of change too. Im not the only one.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

First of all i have delt with him personally and is also a very good friend. i also live in orange county and so does cpmike. Mike i thought you and Eric were friends, but its what ever. My advise to you Mike is stay the fuck outa this. williamsvt you dont shit so keep your opinions to yourself. And for the rest of you bitches you can keep talking shit and look forward to the cb7 meets this year . Mxcx i know eric payed you some of the money and since you went ahead made this thread to put my friend down i'll make sure you dont see a penny of the balance. If any of you bitches are curious to see what i'm about, get at me.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlex
              First of all i have delt with him personally and is also a very good friend. i also live in orange county and so does cpmike. Mike i thought you and Eric were friends, but its what ever. My advise to you Mike is stay the fuck outa this. williamsvt you dont shit so keep your opinions to yourself. And for the rest of you bitches you can keep talking shit and look forward to the cb7 meets this year . Mxcx i know eric payed you some of the money and since you went ahead made this thread to put my friend down i'll make sure you dont see a penny of the balance. If any of you bitches are curious to see what i'm about, get at me.
              Woah... keep it low or things are going to get ugly.

I'm cool with Eric too... and I know a good deal about this situation. I also know he's not a thief... just a fuckup that has a hard time making up for his mistakes. He wants to make things right, but he's nearly $700 in debt to the CB7 guys. Things will get fixed... I don't let him forget.

Honestly, as long as Eric owes ANYONE money, they have every right to talk. Those that have NO involvement in the situation SHOULD stay the fuck out of it. I agree with you there.

HOWEVER... If I don't EVER want to see physical threats on this board. This "fuck with my boys and you're going to get fucked up" mentality is completely childish. Grow the fuck up. Eric is man enough to admit his mistakes, even if he's irresponsible enough to not do anything about them yet... why defend him? That just makes you look like a moron. Eric DID fuck up. He knows it. He'll make good on it eventually. Until then, he's STILL a fuckup. I'm cool with him, and I'll say it.

Now... Jon, let it go, or keep it private. Local guys aren't going to risk themselves trying to get your money back. I've personally done more than anyone in the attemp (and if I could afford Eric's car, you WOULD have your money back... he's agreed to that already) This thread is getting locked NOW... and it will be deleted soon. 93accordlex... you and I have always been cool. I don't want that to change... however, it will if I keep seeing stuff like this. That's NOT cool.

Comment

Working...
              X