HONDA DAY at ETOWN NJ 8-13-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HONDA DAY at ETOWN NJ 8-13-05

ok u heard right honda day at etown nj. its 8-13-05. i found out last week i went to

its a month away guys come on get ur schedules ready n it could be a good meet/ track time. yea i know its a car show so we are not always together as a meet but still when is it everybody together. its usually a group of people in corners lol

lets get this meet possible and post if ur going. so i can make a list and maybe i can manage it lol.

maury

Looks good, I'l keep you posted.

Comment

ill be there if my wagon isnt sold by then

Comment

i'll be there for sure!
        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

ima be there shit even my mom will be there lol

get sponsored

Comment

i'll try to make it!

Comment

Originally posted by Drago742dx
              ima be there shit even my mom will be there lol
              does your mom happen to drive another honda with a big aluminum wing?
              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

im def goin to this,...was goin anyway..but ill go with u guys..

Comment

i might autocross i really dont have the setup for it but i drag at atco all the time and i wanna do something different

-sean
                  Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                  Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

i'll be there.....
                    "Know Your Rank"

Comment

I unfortunately wont be there because of people like gloryaccordy. Dont roll with him if you break down your screwed because hell leave for sure.

Comment

ill be there with a few friends from school. but deever let e know if you going we can meet up before we go
                        cb7 sold
                        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          I unfortunately wont be there because of people like gloryaccordy. Dont roll with him if you break down your screwed because hell leave for sure.
                          C'mon Mike! You gotta come so I can see that beast run! It's closer to you than the Fuddruckers meet. It's about an hour north of me (which is an hour closer to you!) You fixed your problems, so you won't have to worry about breaking down... Come down with glory again... if he breaks down, be a better man and stop and help His car is hurting more than yours is now!

Anyway, I'm hoping to be there. Probably won't be racing this year, but I want to go.

Comment

I'm should b going along with my gf, if they wont give me the day i'll just call out they make me work too much anyways. Hopefully we can all meet up and drive up as a group well the southerners anyways.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                            Frost White Member 13
                            My Ride
                            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Definitely. Meg said she would go (I didn't even ask ) so that'll be cool. So we at least have 4 people from down here to roll up there!

What are the costs again? $20 to watch in and $35 to race? Or am I mistaken... The last Honda Day was a long time ago (March 04!)

Comment

Working...
                              X