Official New England Meet Thread For August 6th***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Granite CB7
    Oh yeah, also, 91accord4door, were you the one that spotted my Arcadia Green 93 EX 4DR @ the first one, I think you were, that was my car you saw in the parking lot later that night. I got there at 10pm and they ended the races right when I got there, and I think it was supposed to end completely at 5pm and not 11pm!

Dan
    no...lol i have been going in my civic i no longer have my accords......that green accord was sick though.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that, it was actually 93accordcoupe93 that spotted my car:
      Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
      i plan on going but its a 65% chance of rain showers wich sucks......and no im not talking about the lime green cb that was nice but im talking about the stock dark green 4 door that was there.
      Taken from Import Wars June 11th thread.

So, what do you guys think about hanging out after?! Yes, no?

Comment

i am 93accordcoupe93.....lol but under my ole name.....my bad i thought u asked me if i was the one in the car....lol i didnt know you were the one.....i saw it and you...you went over and shut your doors when i saw it....looks sick,

Comment

^Oh, I understand now! That's funny Thanks alot, can't wait to see your Civic, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            ^Oh, I understand now! That's funny Thanks alot, can't wait to see your Civic, too.
            lol...yea your accord was so clean. make sure you make it to the meet. you hafta your to close not too...lo;l
            by the way im also a carpenter......sub-carpenter anyway...framing and shit.
            Last edited by 91accord4door; 07-07-2005, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              lol...yea your accord was so clean. make sure you make it to the meet. you hafta your to close not too...lo;l
              by the way im also a carpenter......sub-carpenter anyway...framing and shit.
              Thank you! I'll be there, trust me Yup, working at a farm/was working afew other jobs, looking for new carpentry job soon (farm's for sale, could rant for awhile on that one!) I'll PM you!

Dan

Comment

cmon peoples...we need m ore people. its gonna be a great time. its from 8am to 5pm....but u can show up any time ill be there at 9am.

Comment

I'm definetly fucking down I've been waiting to meet some Accord lovers around here and to be CB7 lovers as well +++ Are we going to meet up before or what? It looks so hot when you drive in a convoy of cars especially the same cars.

Comment

Originally posted by MADMAX
                    I'm definetly fucking down I've been waiting to meet some Accord lovers around here and to be CB7 lovers as well +++ Are we going to meet up before or what? It looks so hot when you drive in a convoy of cars especially the same cars.
                    added u to the list, im trying to get all us massholes to drive up in a groupe together, we can all meet somewere for breakfast lkike a bickfords or something and then go from there. but we gott organize it quick.times running out.

Comment

cmon...new englanders we need more people than this....becuase half of the list probably wont even show....what do u guys think of going out to eat for breakfast before we arrive at the track? like to a bickfords or something similar? i think that would be a good time...but we would all have to meet ahead of time around 730 ish or even earlier.

Comment

I'll be there at some point during the day not sure exactly what time I usually work Saturdays. But a cruise after over to Hampton or something sounds cool!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                          cmon...new englanders we need more people than this....becuase half of the list probably wont even show....what do u guys think of going out to eat for breakfast before we arrive at the track? like to a bickfords or something similar? i think that would be a good time...but we would all have to meet ahead of time around 730 ish or even earlier.
                          I rather go for supper afterwards, getting up even earlier than ill already have to on a saterday doesnt sound very apitizing

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

hey 914door, remember me? Ill be up there if you want some beef, enough of your internet smack. we can settle it in person
                            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              I rather go for supper afterwards, getting up even earlier than ill already have to on a saterday doesnt sound very apitizing
                              hmm that sounds even better..didnt think of that...and soy....lol chill with the e-thugin....you can go your just not invited to this meet.....i could sti here and call u every name in the book but i wont...your not worth my time to argue. now keep it going and see what happends. and guys supper afterwards sounds better than breakfast...nice idea eric

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                                hey 914door, remember me? Ill be up there if you want some beef, enough of your internet smack. we can settle it in person
                                my internet smack? whens the last time you heard a complaint against me? lol last i heard u were the big story.....enough of your cocky self...thats why your not liked. go ask daddy for a check to buy a bus ticket up here....come to the meet in your oh so great 350z.............please do.... and i deleted my thread saying fuck you i dont want u going......now what do u have to bitch and complain about? your the asshat now. keep flaming my thread ........
                                Last edited by 91accord4door; 07-11-2005, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X