• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TiTo92E_X
    ^^Yeah Rob, you should make it. You been a member here for
    far too long. Almost a year and a half and you still
    labled as a "Newcomer".
    Sorry man.....I just read and try to learn stuff on here I'll be there w/ my new digi to take some pics.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up" - Jimmy Valvano

Comment

yo jeesare, maple is from massachusetts, not maryland

also, this sounds like it will be a good meet, thing is... i dunno if 5pm will allow that great of pictures. and i'll prolly leave around 8pm because its a 2hr drive back home, owned.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

bRonx FiNEst...thanks for clearing that up for me. I don't know why I thought he was from Maryland. Anyway, since you have a long way home maybe the meet can be sooner? Just a consideration.

Comment

i'm gonna try and make it out to this one, guys. is anyone else from maryland going so far? i thought i saw that notorious wanted to roll up... it would be nice if i had someone else to cruise with.

do you guy have an official list of everyone thats going yet? that'd be nice.

Comment

Yeah, an official list would be good. Looks like it will be a decent showing. Are we sure it's okay if 10 or so cars are there?
            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by jeesare
              bRonx FiNEst...thanks for clearing that up for me. I don't know why I thought he was from Maryland. Anyway, since you have a long way home maybe the meet can be sooner? Just a consideration.
              yeah if it were possible for us, long haul people, i would love for it to be 2pm till whenever. like that i'd leave ny around lunchtime (after i grab a bite to eat) and make it for 2pm. we'd be able to get some pictures, and possibly get a vid or two through some backroads, maybe even some runs stock f22 vs. stock f22. lol.

but i doubt that anyone would make it earlier in the day, it seems that deever wants to be there for the later meet (car crews from around their way). not to bitch about it, but i was thinking of skipping this meet because i'd have a lot of driving to do at night, i'd have to pick up my girl, come out there, drop her off, pick up my cousin, then head to the races at avenue p in newark.

Prev CBs:
              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
              -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

ay yo luis im down to leave around that time, that will be off the hook we get some runs popping, I'll ride down wit u to the P, so let get this poppin...

Comment

but i mean 2pm till whenever is still an issue. because i know we'd prolly be there for 3-4hrs. and start getting bored. that will only be 6pm.

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

so lets set it up who wants to run who............

Comment

I really wanna go but im so far away ill say im 75% i can go

Comment

Originally posted by RALPH0924
                        so lets set it up who wants to run who............
                        no way in hell i'll be racing my car. with my luck, my wheels would probably fall of being how heavy they are. hope people show up, looking forward to meet some members.

Comment

I wanna go...sounds far as hell though...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                            Where u coming from?

Comment

Ok where exactly is the meet going to be? What time? And what is the address so i can look it up on map quest

I am close to this one i think, I live in DE

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                                bro we're leaving from the bronx, so come meet up with us, and we out. more than 4 cars deep

Prev CBs:
                                -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                                -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                                -'93 AGP EX 4AT

Comment

Working...
                                X