June/July Meet!!..prep thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June/July Meet!!..prep thread

Plan this now,..summers comming up...most kids out of school..most graduation/proms are over..ima noob or w/e...so im basically inishiating(sp) the idea...it should be a full day meet you kno..like me and my friends on my street who are in the tuner scene and on other boards were gonna meet up at 6 flags...kinda early...get parking spots where we all will be together..chill there..then have fun at gread adventure ya knoww...ionno..this thread should be dsignated for like...ideas and such...not so much an official thread..i jsut wanna get it so that the peopel who signed up will go you kno...make crews for the trip up/down/east/west w/e...

dont flame me.

Sounds good to me. Except Six Flags is usually filled with young A-holes and white trash who get the fuck on my nerves.
    You should probably change the title of this thread so that NJ is in the title.
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
      Sounds good to me. Except Six Flags is usually filled with young A-holes and white trash who get the fuck on my nerves.
      You should probably change the title of this thread so that NJ is in the title.
      Yes, I agree. And minorities all fighting to be "gangster yo". Although I'm a minority.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

yea im in for a meet but out for a 6 flags meet, eh i dont think its any good. lets shoot for stamford ct, where typesbaby lives

Comment

yeah, i dont know how well a 6 flags meet would go, just because i doubt people want to be doing coasters and crap and paying $$ to go in. Just a generic CT meet i believe would work the most, just my 2 cents.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yea and we're not that far from u ben, u said it was 2 hrs and 15 min to washington, so thats like 2 hrs and 30 min to my house, not bad. we can do the same thing again like u staying here and stuff. i say bring back another farmington CT meet

Comment

we could do manchester too . . . thats exit 62 off 84 (and like 5 min away from my house!)
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Hahaha it sucks for the people that didnt make it to
                the Tri-State meet. We got played...
                Becuz of the weather and stuff. So im saying, give it another try.
                Better spot/location, i think people were saying it wasnt a great spot.

Comment

yea better location, im thinking another farmington meet. or a stamford meet

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's have it in Jersey. For Jerseyans. You guys can have your own in CT
                    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

i say since theres been 2 ct meet in the last month jersey is the place to be...it will grab people from pa/de/md as well as some of the northern guys too

Comment

lets do it then, someone start the planning

Comment

yea i agree with the NJ meet. it was a hike for some of us to get up to the first ct meet (or 2). its your turn guys
                          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                          Check out my JDM F22B swap
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

i dont think the six flags idea is good though it will deter some people from coming cause their car will sit unattended in a lot where thousands of people will pass by

Comment

yea so lets plan a mid jersey meet jersey crew, come up with an area for this one

Comment

Working...
                              X