11/03/2012 Philadelphia Meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    We'll have to organize another one for the spring, once it starts getting warmer. Anthony, it'd be awesome if you'd be involved in the planning again, since you did a great job planning this one. I'll help as well, and I'll actually make it to the meet, I promise!

We need to do it either in South Jersey or in the Philly area... no North Jersey or NY. The NY guys have plenty of stuff going on. We need to get things happening down here! They're welcome to join in the fun... but this area needs some CB7 love!
    I'm game!
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm game as well, hopefully you guys can try no to make it on a DRILL weekend :-). Anyone good on restoring a 1992 Honda Accord, I want new rear quarter panels new driver side fender, New Paint JOB. I do not want a MAACO work, I want a full restore work and keeping it clean.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I'll be making a thread in the new year for a Spring/Summer 2013 meet here in Philly. I'll do more research, and plan it out accordingly. However, I'm not sure what the status of my CB will be, or my location for that matter. Anyway, I'll still lay the ground work for a meet.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Is there anyone willing to coordinate the efforts with me, or should I just go balls to the wall and organize it all by mys...?

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I can help once things get closer, but my schedule is unpredictable. It's hard enough to plan for next week, let alone next year!

Comment

Next year is only a week way you know. Oh, you did say it's hard to even plan for next week. I'm sure there's a person or two that will assist.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

There's a cb7 meet in allentown at Jordan park . January 13th. Pretty sure that's the day.

So far about 15 should be there.

Ill try to help with organizing but idk what I can offer.

Comment

Oh really! I would love to come, but car is down. Also, it's too damn cold for a meet IMO, but that's me.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Hey bro it's Damon been awhile , I'm down to help with a huge accord pa meet.....but if I help I want to make this biggggg got an airport in my sights right now for racing at the meet alllll legal of course

Facebook me
                    http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
                    For sale thread
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
                    Willing to buy/trade thread
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Working...
                    X