11/03/2012 Philadelphia Meet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    We'll have to organize another one for the spring, once it starts getting warmer. Anthony, it'd be awesome if you'd be involved in the planning again, since you did a great job planning this one. I'll help as well, and I'll actually make it to the meet, I promise!

We need to do it either in South Jersey or in the Philly area... no North Jersey or NY. The NY guys have plenty of stuff going on. We need to get things happening down here! They're welcome to join in the fun... but this area needs some CB7 love!
    i agree with everything .. defi in a more central area... and s.jersey sounds even better .. then petey would be in the clear ...i have ideas on places ... and i will be thinking about more and tossing out idea's... ill be there no matter what but who knows what ill be drivin ...

Comment

Same here! I need to get my damn clutch fixed... then I could drive the CB7!
      But I may be in the Fit... or the CTS-V... or my Huffy.

Comment

yea a little more homework. it was breaking up under more boost we had it up to 20 pounds .. its always alot of little dumb issues new re~man dizzy's arent good enouph .. so a new genuine distributer is gettin ordered in the morning n some msd will hurt you with turbo tho .. the small square-ish msd coil is ok Not the cylinder shaped one ... and new ngk wires ,heavier oil , got some white 15 inch diamond wheels and the work equips are gettin tucked away they were well over two grand n i gotta dial the suspension unspace it n strighten the camber ,

the motors pritymuch built block gaurd, turbo pistons, rods, new bearings, oil pump : it should make around 500whp all said and done
        Last edited by illwitit247; 11-05-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

i need a a couple cb7 sticker... how can i optain some .. lol ??

and dev, its gonna have some sticky street tires and i got control of the boost so it will be adjusted accordingly also i do alot of highway lurking 3rd gear and up is gonna be serious ... i was actually expecting alittle less power but this is perfect n it give me time to get use to it its been a little while since having a reallllly fast car ill get it dialed in perfect in time

Comment

i use rt 45 as my little test strip.. lol from the circles past pelgreno to the autozone ..lol deev pm me if u ever wanna go on a lil rip session

whats wrong with your clutch ?? i got parts on deck

Comment

I just can't get pressure. Been trying to bleed it for... hell... 4 years.

Man, I can walk to that Autozone! Be careful there... cops sit in that lot.

Comment

im not worried about them i tow for westville bi weekly they know me by face n when they see im mailman status they should like that .... ill prob wind up takin him for a rip .. lol i had a cop try to come after me earlier but he was a idiot n had no chance i disapeared .. lmao

its probably your slave cylinder or master cylinder went thru a few in my cb ... i keep extra everything
                Last edited by illwitit247; 11-05-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I replaced them twice. And the clutch (and all related components). It was me replacing the hydraulics that caused the problem in the first place! I'm just a shitty mechanic...

Comment

well i,d take a peek at it for ya deev you gottta have your cb7 goin..

Comment

small vid clip

got this right before my phone died

Comment

I replaced them twice. And the clutch (and all related components). It was me replacing the hydraulics that caused the problem in the first place! I'm just a shitty mechanic...
                        Deev did you do the entire clutch line and that little piece of crap damper too?

I had issues bleeding my clutch line and finally got rid of the entire line and swapped in a 6 ft steel braided line, no damper. Took 3 pumps and it was bled.

Comment

No, someone else had suggested doing that as well... perhaps that's my solution!
                          What did you use to secure the line, so it's not whipping around the engine bay every time you press the clutch?

Comment

No, someone else had suggested doing that as well... perhaps that's my solution!
                            What did you use to secure the line, so it's not whipping around the engine bay every time you press the clutch?
                            It runs from the slave, up and over my tranny and straight through the firewall. Then goes under my dash and back out right above the master and threads in there. Sounds ghetto but its ziptied to the dash supports on the inside. Nothing securing it in the engine bay because its taught enough to not flap around. But still has an ok amount of freedom for engine movement.

Comment

wow thats prity cool.. i have the soft short line braided..
                              yeah maybe ya got a clogged line... so thats ran in & out your firewall??

Comment

Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
                                wow thats prity cool.. i have the soft short line braided..
                                yeah maybe ya got a clogged line... so thats ran in & out your firewall??
                                yup. Doesnt rattle, move, anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X