Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island Meet-This summer 2005-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island Meet-This summer 2005-

I'm sick of all the jerzee heads and the conn. people doing meets. I hate driving that far, and honestly rather have something closer. There is plenty of big lots in brooklyn, queens, and long island (smoother roads in LI). So, let's do something this summer! Any people POSSIBLY down, so I can get something going? peaCe all...
    Brooklyn, near the Belt
    10.00%
    Queens, Alley Pond Park, Francis Lewis Park area
    40.00%
    Long Island, Nassau Park
    20.00%
    Rosie O'Donnells Anus
    30.00%
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

this would be great if this falls thru. a couple of suggestions to where we could do this:

Cunningham Park(Queens)
    Alley Pond Park(Queens)
    Eisenhower Park(Westbury, Long Island)
    Jones Beach(Long Island)
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

im up for that this summer, keep it in NYC and not long island, i think itl be better there, but start up a list, put me on it and get a date and ill be there

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        im up for that this summer, keep it in NYC and not long island, i think itl be better there, but start up a list, put me on it and get a date and ill be there
        i live in NYC..there really isn't a place to hold a meet in the city itself. those parks i listed in Queens and Long Island has adequate parking, but the roads in Long Island are so much better overall.
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I would be down. I think that LI would be a better location. But it doesnt matter to me.

Comment

in Queens, alley pond park is aiittteee. But that westbury location seems hott, the roads are not a huge issue, I just thought it be better to cruise, iono, whatever. I'm glad we got a couple heads on here. Let's get some more!

Comment

i def be be down

Comment

sign me up

Comment

As a jerzee head, I take offense... go to hell you bastards!

j/k

I might be interesting in coming up to NY for a meet sometime. NONE of you guys ever bother coming to our little meets though! (well, I may see you down here soon, Francis... I hope, anyway!)

Comment

u guys should all just come up for the northeast meet, 1.5, 2 hr drive for NYC
                    april 16th at the westfarms mall at 1
                    check the sig

Comment

Yah we probably should, but why doesn't everyone come to the NY meet! =)

Comment

If you come to the CT meet, you can hype the NY meet! Plus, the CT meet is already like 45 cars strong

Comment

haha yea thats right 45 cars and counting, ahhh cant wait, come on up guys its gunna be sick, stop by my house for the pre meet if u leave early enuf

Comment

yeah the ct meet isnt that far...most people are coming from 2+ hours away anyway...im lucky since im only 10 mins away cause i go to school in hartford..otherwise it would be 3.5 hours from NJ

Comment

I'm down, holler at your boy.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X