Who's close to Pottstown area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's close to Pottstown area?

My car club "Rollin Importz" is having a meet at Pottstown ollies on this sat around 8pm, trying to accrue more members. Pm me for directions or full adress. If you need more info lookup Rollin Importz on Facebook. Always a fun time any car allowed just no making trouble like reving your engine loud or burnouts or racing around, we don't want any bs from the locals ya dig.

I'm in Philly, but too busy to make it. Maybe next time.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

its cool man, we tend to have a meet each saturday at the same time, weve been around for about 3 years but are in the process of going as legit as possible we even have some sponsors, we go to yearly events such as the TRI STATE TUNERS, WICKED EFFECTS CAR SHOW and a couple others. We also support the Cystic fibrosis and various other awarness organizations our president recently passed from cystic fibrosis and this was his thing so were gonna keep it alive and running. so the more the merrier

Comment

sounds interesting where is pottstown

Comment

Originally posted by real_mckoy View Post
          sounds interesting where is pottstown
          It's in Pennsylvania like 30-40 min outta philly

Comment

Bump ttt im willing to attend your meet im in reading pa

Comment

I'm just over the bridge from Philly, on the right side of the Delaware.
              I'm likely too busy as well, sadly. Working on the CB in the daytime, and hopefully taking a pretty lady out at night.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I'm likely too busy as well, sadly. Working on the CB in the daytime, and hopefully taking a pretty lady out at night.
                . Lol gotta love the women man. What's wrong with the cb? .... Any and all are welcome

Comment

http://rollinimportz.proboards.com/index.cgi heres the url for the forum come check it out its still currently under construction but it gets the jist out there.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    I know this is no longer my region and this is but its crazy i lived 10 minutes from that very bridge and have probably bumped into you or knocked on your door back when i used to work for PJ Fitzpatrick doing door to door and OP would you know a Jose Torres or Chris Sautter? Both good friends of mine and both are in Pottstown Jose has a white ef hatch on black OGs and had a teal hatch and teal four door both efs and Chris has a white DA i believe....would be familiar with any of them?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                      I know this is no longer my region and this is but its crazy i lived 10 minutes from that very bridge and have probably bumped into you or knocked on your door back when i used to work for PJ Fitzpatrick doing door to door and OP would you know a Jose Torres or Chris Sautter? Both good friends of mine and both are in Pottstown Jose has a white ef hatch on black OGs and had a teal hatch and teal four door both efs and Chris has a white DA i believe....would be familiar with any of them?
                      Yeah I know Jose he's a good friend of the club and I think I went to school with chris. I live right down near midtown tire

Comment

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
                        Yeah I know Jose he's a good friend of the club and I think I went to school with chris. I live right down near midtown tire
                        They are cool people very cool indeed. I know Jose has an ef meet every summer if any of you guys would be willing to partake in that....man more and more I wish i was still on the East coast.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Saturday yu say. What time Saturday. I'm basically right over in boyertown. Were like neighbors lol. Anyway. I was there two weeks ago? Slammed primer and maroon cb

Comment

right by hershey lets get a meet going on my car aint done yet shit it willl be soon !!!! thoooooo
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                            i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

heres the site for our club check it out, still under construction. but you get the drift lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X