June CT cb7 meet/BBQ .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    What's the addy? Google is giving me 2 different addresses. I'm trying to add it to my GPS namizzle! Unless someone wants to meet up with me on the I84 or I95 and I'll follow them....
    You should probably find me then as I think I'll be the closest to you in Bridgeport. I suggest when coming up from I-95, get off the exit for route 8 and follow that until you get to exit 7. Then there's a commuter lot to the left where I can meet you. Then we jump back on the merritt to ride I-91 to meriden.

But the easier way would be to give you this address: 994 West Main Street, Meriden, CT

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
    As zman pointed out there is thunder and rain for tomorrow.... Idk what's up but I'm still down.
    Hate to say I told ya so but Tito said there's tents anyway so this is happening no matter what.

Comment

Guess I'm riding alone to the meet anyone else in new have or lower I-91?

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
        Guess I'm riding alone to the meet anyone else in new have or lower I-91?
        I'll get you on the way! I have to take 91 up

Comment

Font worry Jaber i think for every meet I'm always gonna cruise alone lol I'm the only really active member from middle ct on here. And yes i don't care if its rain or shine this meet is happening. Hell rainy pictures normally come out looking pretty damn good. But hell yeah weather don't holding us back idk about you but thunder doesn't scare me.

Comment

Also by chance does anyone have extra bolts for the valve cover? On my h22 they are stripped and I can't get it off to change the valve cover gasket on it.

what i need is the bolt and threaded nut to keep the valve cover on.
            Last edited by 92accordcb7ex; 06-11-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
              Font worry Jaber i think for every meet I'm always gonna cruise alone lol I'm the only really active member from middle ct on here. And yes i don't care if its rain or shine this meet is happening. Hell rainy pictures normally come out looking pretty damn good. But hell yeah weather don't holding us back idk about you but thunder doesn't scare me.
              stop in new britain n ill roll wit u take the corbin ave exit there a mickey D's rite near the exit ill meet u there jus let me know what time

Comment

Um not really sure where that would be id normally use my god but since my car got broken into I don't have it any more. But then again I do have my phone I could use if you could get me an address for it? And I think I might end up showing up early so we can get the spot. I mean I'm sure were not the only ones that go out in the rain lol.

Comment

Um not really sure where that would be id normally use my god but since my car got broken into I don't have it any more. But then again I do have my phone I could use if you could get me an address for it? And I think I might end up showing up early so we can get the spot. I mean I'm sure were not the only ones that go out in the rain lol.
                  698 West Main Street, New Britain, CT

Comment

We still on fuck it rain ain't shit if it was raining fire then yea.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                      rain doesnt bother me im still gonna shoot vids n take pics

Comment

i wanna get there early myself cuz im gonna make a video n i wanna get everybody arriving... im gonna shoot videos n put it on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
                          i wanna get there early myself cuz im gonna make a video n i wanna get everybody arriving... im gonna shoot videos n put it on youtube
                          That sounds awesome!!!

It would be cool to do like a (slow) cruise on the highway to get some cool shots of the rain mist spray behind the cars lol, plus all the cars with their lights on are sex

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                            yup its still on everyone so far doesn't give a fuck if it rains and that's just showing how dedicated us ct members are with our meets.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                              That sounds awesome!!!

It would be cool to do like a (slow) cruise on the highway to get some cool shots of the rain mist spray behind the cars lol, plus all the cars with their lights on are sex
                              that sounds cool to me gotta set up a small cruise.

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
                                698 West Main Street, New Britain, CT
                                alright I'll meet up with you and well cruise out there. Your gonna be in the explorer right ?

Comment

Working...
                                X