June CT cb7 meet/BBQ .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
    not me trina........what can i say we need the money..if i recall i worked for those...not givin worked for
    Here....click me

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
      Come on we can deff get more people! This meet has to be our best one yet.
      Yes Sir!
      I came across a green 4 door at stop an shop getting gas. I rolled up behind him stoped and told him about the site and the meet. I want this to be more than just like 10 cars, this has gotta be good. We gotta get the word to the new CB7tuners somehow. Something like message them the link to this thread. There has been like 5-6 people signed up just recently from CT.

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
      Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
        Here....click me
        LMFAO!!!!! that was awesome..
        Originally posted by deevergote
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
          Yes Sir!
          I came across a green 4 door at stop an shop getting gas. I rolled up behind him stoped and told him about the site and the meet. I want this to be more than just like 10 cars, this has gotta be good. We gotta get the word to the new CB7tuners somehow. Something like message them the link to this thread. There has been like 5-6 people signed up just recently from CT.
          Oh word good! I got Nev coming too the green cb that went with me to jeremy's house last time and I think an Rsx and a couple different cars so should be a good meet, us Waterbury guys should roll out together!!

And Jaber that shit was deff funny as hell I had to click on it!! Lmao.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
            lol here they are... nd my explorer was the cleanest car there lmao

lol so even if u have to bring an explorer.. u should still come so u can meet the rest of us.. and how much u looking to spend on a CB?
            i wanna spend like 2200$ on a CB... and after those pics im goin to the meet CB or not lol

Comment

FOR SALE!
              -Cusco Upper Front Strut Bar
              -BREMBO EX rear rotors
              -CB7 BLACK dashboard!!
              -Spare CB Roosewood Hood
              -H22 BLock
              -DC rear upper strut bar

There is more I will have to remember!
              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
                FOR SALE!
                -BREMBO EX rear rotors
                -CB7 BLACK dashboard!!
                -Spare CB Roosewood Hood
                -H22 BLock
                -DC rear upper strut bar

How much for the dc strut!?

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

shit man u wouldnt happen to have a spare drivers side 5 speed axel i can have do ya....my shit clicks when i go straight....
                  Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                  nah. If I did, Id soooooo hook you up
                  thanks anyway man...

hey fellas i need a drivers side axel and or a clutch BAD...anyhelp would be greatly thankfull!
                  at the warehouse we got all that stuff but it cost money

thats why i have the second job
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
                    FOR SALE!
                    -BREMBO EX rear rotors
                    -CB7 BLACK dashboard!!
                    -Spare CB Roosewood Hood
                    -H22 BLock
                    -DC rear upper strut bar

how much u want for the h22 block? and is the block good? and how much for both struts bars?
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
                      i wanna spend like 2200$ on a CB... and after those pics im goin to the meet CB or not lol
                      theres a 93' seattle silver coupe forsale.. it has 104k on it, no rust its from a dealer, they want $2900 for it, but i think if u go with cash u can get it for $2200.. its in Waterbury/wolcott town line..

Comment

how much u want for the h22 block? and is the block good? and how much for both struts bars?
                        The block needs to be honed (smal scratches on cylinder 4) It already has the manual tensioner conversion on it! I just took the rods out for another member on here! (I took it out because cylinder 4 was burning oil)
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRd91cBsEveN View Post
                          Come on we can deff get more people! This meet has to be our best one yet.
                          ....lol i see the same amount of people coming, so fuck it lets just be us, but lets me organized lets do something besides talk vtec and jdm fogs and lets get a game or something, fuck it even a spitting contest IM DOWN!

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Someone should put some kind of award thing toghter. Even if there like stupid little paper pins or something. You know a Best Coupe, Best Sedan, Best Wagon, Best JDM, Cleanest Car, and so on. That would make some fun.

Oh and Im down for a spitting contest anyday!

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
                            Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Originally posted by dee18701 View Post
                              Someone should put some kind of award thing toghter. Even if there like stupid little paper pins or something. You know a Best Coupe, Best Sedan, Best Wagon, Best JDM, Cleanest Car, and so on. That would make some fun.

Oh and Im down for a spitting contest anyday!
                              haha like the award idea.. hope theres one for loudest system

Comment

haha like the award idea.. hope theres one for loudest system
                                ehem, and the lowest mileage goes too....

ZMAN.

I'd like to thank me, for not driving so much, and the old lady who owned the car before me.

Comment

Working...
                                X