No announcement yet.

help i am stranded in jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude...the car fell off the rollback????? Man i would sue the fuck out of them. or just get all the money i could..thats bullshit

Comment

SUEE!! Good luck man.
      Current:
      2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
      1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
      1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Na dont sue sounds like he is doing the right thing.

Im glad to see you staying in the game and keeping your head up.

Good luck on the new build.

Comment

Why the fuck would you sue over an 800 dollar car.....yes it sucks....yes its the guys fault but as the op said he offered to pay him 800 dollars to compensate for the car.....this is whats wrong with the world today everyone is looking for a hand out.

To the OP that sucks dude....but at least the guy is trying to make up for his fuck up....why cant you take the h23 tranny out of the old cb and swap into the new one tho?

Keep on keepin on.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

If he's cool and making it right, i agree... don't sue. If he wants to cause problems, then definitely sue. He's the professional, and if his lack of competency or the failure of his equipment caused damage to your property, you have every right. It's not like it was a friend helping you out... it's a person you hired, with the proper equipment and expertise...

Anyway, sorry to hear about that! I'm gonna be up that way tomorrow... not that I'd really be able to do much more than you could anyway. They Fit wouldn't be towing anything!

Good luck with everything. Hopefully you can find another CB and pick up where you left off! At least that wasn't a crazy expensive one... better to lose an $800 car with removable parts.

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
              Why the fuck would you sue over an 800 dollar car.....yes it sucks....yes its the guys fault but as the op said he offered to pay him 800 dollars to compensate for the car.....this is whats wrong with the world today everyone is looking for a hand out.

To the OP that sucks dude....but at least the guy is trying to make up for his fuck up....why cant you take the h23 tranny out of the old cb and swap into the new one tho?

Keep on keepin on.
              It doesnt matter if the car is an $800 car or a $200 car.
              It's YOUR car, YOUR property.
              I would first try to see if we can settle everything off the books.
              Save me and the person some headaches.
              But if the person is not cooperating and giving you the run-around, then it's time to take legal action.

Comment

Thats my point tho....the guy already said the tow truck company is giving him his 800 back but even after that people are still saying sue...sue....that I find is bull shit

I agree its his property and the guy should have been doing his job more attentively and he must have cut a corner a corner or two or else this wouldnt have happend....but to me I dunno if it would be worth the headaches and bullshit just to sue over an 800 dollar car.....I love my cressida more than I ever loved the cb....but I doubt even for the x8 I would sue if something like this happened.....but again thats just me.

Not saying I wouldnt do everything I could to get it dealt with.....but suing would be my last resort in a case like this

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                  Thats my point tho....the guy already said the tow truck company is giving him his 800 back but even after that people are still saying sue...sue....that I find is bull shit

I agree its his property and the guy should have been doing his job more attentively and he must have cut a corner a corner or two or else this wouldnt have happend....but to me I dunno if it would be worth the headaches and bullshit just to sue over an 800 dollar car.....I love my cressida more than I ever loved the cb....but I doubt even for the x8 I would sue if something like this happened.....but again thats just me.

Not saying I wouldnt do everything I could to get it dealt with.....but suing would be my last resort in a case like this
                  LOL It would make for one of a hell Judge Judy episode.

Comment

and the car is all the way out in Wayne,NJ

this is an example why i tell people to get triple a plus
                    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Fuck judge judy.....Judge Joe Brown all the way.....hes a gangsta haha

Comment

whats done is done, i took what was most important to me off of the car, which was my wheels, my suspension, my radio, sub, and amp, my momo seat and took the money. I wish i had time to take off my h23 tranny and exhaust but the car is junked now. Judging by the flash of the oil light and the sound the motor made when i tried to crank it, i think i spun a bearing or something that made the motor virtually toast. He gave me more than I payed for the car and i got all my goodies. suing people takes time and he was cooperative. At the end of the day i need a new car asap and since i couldnt find a decent cb in my price range i am out of the cb7 game for a bit. I am purchasing a cd5 tommorrow so check out my for sale thread for a few goodies that i cant transfer to the new chasis. red/clear tails brand new and 92/93 fogs brackets and harness fresh are among the few. I am sorry it happened but i am not going to cry over spilled milk now. Time to move on. R.I.P. my blue cb7.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                        X